Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Olympics 2008

Default Re: Olympics 2008

That one was a little too close for me! I swear I didn't breath those last 10 seconds either!

I loved watching his mother's face as she waited for the results to post, and then couldn't believe the results. I think I would have fainted.

Watching the beach volleyball before that was exciting too... though I do think it's totally unfair that the men wear more coverage than the women do in that event.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Watching the beach volleyball before that was exciting too... though I do think it's totally unfair that the men wear more coverage than the women do in that event.
    I think I might be emotionally scarred for life now... xD
    Melanath- level 100 ADV/ 60 DCRA -
    Shas Mackard- Saris Berserker/Outfitter et al

For Lunus, for Dralk! Death before Dishonour!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelefein View Post
    Well if you didn't watch the 200m butteryfly last night...you missed on hell of a race!

Phelps won...by 0.01 sec...a single hundredth of a second.

So now he has 1 race left...the 400m IM relay...it will be a total upset if the American team loses considering their strength...I'll definately be watching.
    OMG I DID miss it.... gaaaah. I was at work... blaah lol.

.01 sec? Jeeeez.

Yep, one of the other countries filed a complaint, asking for a review. They had to break down the footage into the thousandths of a second to make sure he touched first
    Selemi of Order~ Adult Helian Green Dragoness
    Sesenya of Order~ Short Saris Crafter

Was watching in the sushi place while I ate lunch (Apparently being a regular I also was presented an extra free ebi roll with a wink )

The running race thing is on the tv. So there is the pack of everyone running along... and then there is the romanian runner, 44 seconds in front of everyone else and gaining distance.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    Was watching in the sushi place while I ate lunch (Apparently being a regular I also was presented an extra free ebi roll with a wink )

The running race thing is on the tv. So there is the pack of everyone running along... and then there is the romanian runner, 44 seconds in front of everyone else and gaining distance.
    Now THAT is crazy. Wish I'd seen it....

Thread Information