Thread: Tree Pose of DOOM!!!

Default Tree Pose of DOOM!!!

Anyone play WiiFit?
    Have any of you mastered the Tree Pose?
    I CAN'T!
    I just wobble all over the place. And I now know why all those youtube vids show gals in their underroo's playing wiifit. Tree Pose is pretty difficult in jeans.
    How is hells-nintendo-bells do you do the TREE POSE OF DOOM!!!???!!!
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Tree Pose of DOOM!!!

heehee i practice yoga in rl (for about 10 years now) and i still can't do tree.....
    and don't ask about the intermediate forms in tai chi....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

What about the intermediate forms of Tai Chi?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Oh god I hate tree form lol. But if anything it's the palm tree one that gets me. I used to do Yoga (like... 10 years ago) so most of them come naturally to me but not that one! And yes, it's true, impossible to do Wii Fit in jeans; I actually ended up getting some proper sports shorts just to do Wii Fit

However when it comes to wii fit I'm less likely to complain about any of the exercises, but about how many people are still asking me everyday if we have it in stock *sigh* Oh and worst of all our Nintendo rep said it will be tough to get hold of til well after Christmas! Stupid, stupid game. *beats customers with the Wii Fit board*
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Quote Originally Posted by pevil2000 View Post
    . *beats customers with the Wii Fit board*
    That counts also as WiiFit exercise!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

haha I wish, I'd probably be well over 100 hours by now

My mum has gotten obsessed with Wii Fit (I got her addicted to my Wii and had to buy one for the parents, then got her Wii Fit for Mothers Day). She plays it everyday, since she's retired and has lots of spare time And has just hit the 20 hours of training played.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

I missed out on so many hours when I had to send my wii in for repairs. I HATE the walk in place body test. I can't walk in place. I end up walking all over the wii board and of course it says I'm off center. Maybe I am...but I'm still the hula hoop MASTER.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Oh don't get me started on that stupid walking test! Best I've managed on it is about 65%. It just feels so unnatural though, walking on the spot always does and I know I don't walk the same on the spot as I actually walk.

I'm usually good on the centre of gravity, but the last few days... ugh. I'm usually "nearly perfect", but last couple of days it has been waaaay left or right. *pokes self*

Thread Information