Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Helping Noobs that POOF!! UUURRGH

Default Re: Helping Noobs that POOF!! UUURRGH

I was once a noob not so long ago and in in past few months now 100 heh I won't think i would stay with all the help from everyone I meet in the game I think by far this great game and i think that why people stay not cause the game lay it mostly I find it for the communty it best by far around I have seen

And I am here to stay :3

Heh I wonder how long some you been play I only been play nearly 130 days now
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

I agree with Galilee, i would hope when veterens are stocking the NT connie they take the time to go there first and see whats not there. I too experienced not having a proper priced market for my wares along time ago, its one thing to provide whats missing, i hope veterens are checking to make sure that their not just stealing work someone younger might want or need.

On a side note if any new players ever see ive got stuff on NT theyd like to make and sell pm me here or send tell ingame I'd gladly remove whatever it is. I only try and help out with stuff new players cant already get off connie.
    Last edited by Teto Frum; January 15th, 2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Hehe, I was one of those who helped Shian, if I recall correctly!

Also, when I started I was kind of getting lost with all the quests and crafting stuff and not knowing what I was doing, and then Bryagh came along and showed me the ropes and got me going again. There were a few others who helped me out along the way, and I really did appreciate it. I stayed, all the way up until I reached adulthood and then personal circumstances dragged me away.

So really, it depends on the player you're helping, not so much you. If they are interested in the game and want to learn, they are usually worth teaching. If not, maybe don't stress so much over it. There's plenty of others who'll step in if you're not helping every hatchling that passes!

Thread Information