Thread: Reaver seems to have some problems

ladysp

Default Reaver seems to have some problems

My level 91 Reaver seems to be having a problem with Improved Spirt Bolt IV. It's doing 97, 102, 135, etc damage to level 10 as well higher level monsters. Almost like its damage level is stuck not matter what level or kind of monster I use it on.

I love Etheral Blade, without it I have to chop at even the Bronze golems using my level 90 Mirthril Axe. Is this a bug, or is it normal for a Reaver my age to do normal damage in 100-139 just swinging without EB? It makes using my Melee Fury kind of a joke. My strength and 2hsstatare bothat over 1100 now so I dont think that's the problem.

This is my first high level toon, so I'm really not sure if this is just normal stuff going on with my Reaver.

Will double teching my Bolt spell fix the problem with that spell ? It's going to be awhile before I can use V, if ever.

And help here is greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Reaver seems to have some problems

I've heard from other spiritists/reavers in game that Imp Spirit Bolt IV, teched or not appears to be broken. They are doing more damage with Imp Spirit bolt III (teched). I believe a couple have put in tickets.
    Ssinti Chaos Shard Horizons
    70 Druid WoW Emerald Dream
    Sinti 12 Cleric DDO Online
    Sintiel 50 LM LOTRO

ladysp

Thanks for the help on the spell problem. Appreciate it.

Ich Bin Sisyphos

Spirit Bolt does etheral damage, which ignores armor.
    not sure, but i think spiritresistance applies for non-etheral spirit-attacks only.
    the only stat that can alter etheral damage is etheral armor, which is very rare (abilities only spirit schools & spirit webbing tech afaik)

doing the same damage on monsters, no matter their level, sounds right that way.

Thread Information