Thread: Can't load graphics??

Default Can't load graphics??

I can't seem to log in all the way. I can get Noelani to load in just fine, but my other characters get stuck in this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Amecha/untitled.jpg screen and don't finish loading. I waited 20 minutes and never loaded. I've tried all of the launch options I could think of, but I still can't get past that screen. Anyone happen to know why and what I can do to get in?
    Noelani of Blight -100 DRA / 100 DRC / 40 DLS / 40M Hoard
    Amryth of Blight - 58 DRA / 35 DRC
    Amecha the Neglected of Blight and Order - ?/?/?/?

Default Re: Can't load graphics??

I would suggest recalling out and see if that helps. If your at your bind spot then deleting the world cache may help , if that does not work then I would suggest getting ahold of some one you know in game give them your log in info and have them move you to another location barring that you can put in a support ticket and have yourself moved to another location.

Have you taken Noelani to that spot to see if it loads for her?

I'm having a somewhat simmalar problem where the ED won't load for anyone on my main shard.

A guildmate had a similiar problem...getting rid of Norton 360 did the trick, and I would guess that any memory intensive program running in the background might do it as well.

Not necessarily your problem, but something to look at just in case.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

All of my Order characters are now trapped in the same screen. I made the mistake of recalling with Noelani, so naturally she didn't reload. I have used all of the available boxes on start up, Full scan, Clear Cache, etc, and still get the same result. I have sent in a ticket and hopefully they can figure it out. Blight on the other hand works perfectly, it works the way Order did before I had to reformat and reinstall.

Thanks for the input, I just wish it worked so I could play.

Problem solved! I'm not sure why I didn't try this earlier, but it seems to have done the trick, but I'm just glad it worked! I copied the data from the Blight world_cache folder and pasted it into the Order world_cache. I thought the file was looking rather empty.

Unfortunately my weekend is now up, I managed to figure it out at the last minute and didn't get to play much more than an hour, but a $15 a month game beats a $15 a month chat room.

Thread Information