Thread: *Paces paces and sighs*

Hybrid View

Default *Paces paces and sighs*

Istaria.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't as passionate about this game as I was. I wouldn't care so much, I wouldn't get caught up in these stupid thread arguments. I just want to see things better than they are, and sometimes I get carried away becuae I try to speculate on where the problems are and what can be done to improove things, and then voice my speculations. As far as game quality I allways feel like I'm looking at the best possibilities through a fogged window. I see what it could be and I see what it is and I'm so **** frusterated. Time for me to take another break from the forums for a while I think.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Default Re: *Paces paces and sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by CallakDW View Post
    Istaria.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't as passionate about this game as I was. I wouldn't care so much, I wouldn't get caught up in these stupid thread arguments. I just want to see things better than they are, and sometimes I get carried away becuae I try to speculate on where the problems are and what can be done to improove things, and then voice my speculations. As far as game quality I allways feel like I'm looking at the best possibilities through a fogged window. I see what it could be and I see what it is and I'm so **** frusterated. Time for me to take another break from the forums for a while I think.
    *pat pats in comfort* I understand you so well :/

Rule #1 of gaming: When it stops being fun, it's time to stop.

Goes as much for the side trimmings like the board as for the game itself. ^^; If the board's bugging you out, best for a break then, hum? It's supposed to be a fun experience, not a stressful one.

Being passionate about something you love is well and good; but never let it get so much so it's stressing you out. Speculations are always a chancy thing to voice since there's always going to be someone who disagrees that might be just as passionate. ^^; Always a recipe for a stressfest there.

It's not that it's not fun, but it could be much much better. And it's so obvious that it could be better.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

*serves callak an imperial urn full of klava with a towel and a curtsy to help him feel better*

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

throws in some death by chocolate cake and extreme moose trax ice cream....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Rule #1 of gaming: When it stops being fun, it's time to stop.
    Rule #1 of internets (esp. forums) - never take any of it seriously.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    Rule #1 of internets (esp. forums) - never take any of it seriously.
    Quoted for truth

Callak, suggestions for improving the game are always welcome. We may not be able to implement your suggestion for various reasons, but then again we might be looking at something similar already. It's also possible that there are reasons not to implement your suggestion.

That said - and I don't mean this to be harsh - but you cannot hold Virtrium to account for decisions made under any of the previous owners. That was them, we is now.

Lastly, please remember that sometimes, the answer is going to be 'No'. Maybe there are limitations that keep an idea from working, maybe there are design reasons not to do something. Whatever the response, though, we still want to hear your next suggestion.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information