I thought I read something about the gathering school getting fixed in the patch notes.

But they're actually more broken now than they were.

My alt is gatherer 12th level. Talks to the NT gathering trainer. She offers to point him to resources or give him training gear. That's it.

So I go to the one in Kion just in case 10th level marks the next tier of training quests (like with the trophy hunters) but the gatherer trainer is missing.

So I go to Sslanis to talk to the one there.. but the gatherer trainer is missing.

So I go to dalimond since I remember they have a whole shop to themselves there.. finally find a gatherer trainer.

And she greets me.. "welcome back gatherer!" and I click the link for "level oriented crafting quests" and she says "I'm sorry, but you have to be an active member of the gatherer school in order to complete the tasks I have to give".

Soo.. yea, broken

Tried leaving gatherer and talking to her.. she'll offer to let me join gathering school, but won't give me any quests even after she invites me back to the school. I get the same message about not being an active member of the school.

It's possible the error is pointing to the wrong result.. so maybe I'm not high enough to get the training quests at that location. But that's not what she's saying. And the one in NT doesn't give out any quests at all. I didn't try leaving gatherer and asking the one in NT to rejoin me and see if there were any different results.. I logged for the night.