This is in regards to the story I was posting here earlier; I didn't want to put this in that thread, however, since it isn't a chapter update.

I just wanted to ask around for some help in determining a better name for it. "Forgotten Prince" was one I tacked on in haste to ensure it kept it's own identity amid the ten million (okay, not that many but you get the idea) stories and poems I have going.

For anyone who may want to help (and so you don't hafta go digging through chapters and chapters of material)- the story revolves around Dorien, who awakens with no memory- not of his past or in regards to what he is. He is also blind; but has thus far learned he's not human and whatever his kind is- they're called "Princes" by the people of at least one country for their arrogant attitudes, rather than being any kind of genuine royalty. So far it's been a fantasy/mystery mix as he starts putting the clues together about himself while trying to keep his head above the water where a larger situation- the war between the Princes and the kingdom of Galdabar- is concerned.

Unfortunately the title does not fit- As he's the one who has apparently forgotten things rather than been forgotten. The story is a very serious one so silly titles certainly don't work and that's about what I'm best at. -_-; Naming the chapters has been difficult enough.