Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 152

Default Blight Delta 152

The following changes have been applied to the Blight shard on Monday, October 06, 2008:

• ADD: Tiers 1 to 6 Helian/Lunus Dragon Transmutation chambers
    • CHANGE: Gathering from T6 Rubies and Sapphires will now grant you a chance of harvesting processed gems of the same type
    • CHANGE: Evisceration of Life is now known as Evisceration of Life I, and is no longer masterable. Base damage has been increased to 500 and the recycle time reduced to 10 minutes. Reavers will now gain Evisceration of Life II at level 60 and Evisceration of Life III at level 90.
    • FIX: Corrected an issue with the ARoP quest requirements. Karane should now accept either version of the level 60 Primal/T&C Master quests.
    • FIX: The remainder of the Dim crystals are now stackable
    • FIX: Corrected the bonus percentages on T6 Diamonds
    • FIX: Changes made to plot sizes in Shepherd's Home to prevent plots from overlapping slightly or have structures overlap.
    • FIX: Moved sandpile in Mundi off the road.
    • FIX: Dozens of small changes to locations of plot markers, plots with rough spots, and other minor errors made throughout the world to ensure that these plots are able to be purchased and built on after auctions. Note that texture coloring which does not effect the ability to build on a plot was not altered in this delta.

"Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 152

Was there a reason behind "CHANGE: Evisceration of Life is now known as Evisceration of Life I, and is no longer masterable. Base damage has been increased to 500 and the recycle time reduced to 10 minutes. Reavers will now gain Evisceration of Life II at level 60 and Evisceration of Life III at level 90" as of now reaver offers nothing masterable to bring to the table of a multi classer well other the 1HS and shield i think ?
    is there any chance we can get group etheral blade or craving strikeor rend armor IV from reaver then vs EOL

The recycle time was far too high for EoL to be used more than once or twice in an average play session, and the damage was far too low for such a special attack. Reducing the recycle would help, but to make EoL really meaningful, the damage would have to be increased. The level 60 and level 90 versions were introduced in order to keep EoL a useful ability at high levels.

EoL has always been an ability unique to reavers. As one of the abilities unique to reavers, it should be considered class-defining and therefore not masterable.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The following changes have been applied to the Blight shard on Monday, October 06, 2008:

ADD: Tiers 1 to 6 Helian/Lunus Dragon Transmutation chambers
    Yay! More lair stuff!

Shepherd's Home, Location: 22838,17199, plot marker is approximately 7-10m inside the right hand corner of the plot in 2 directions (facing north).

Any lair owner on blight can maybe post some screens how the transmutation chambers look like?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Valley Heights
    Lair at 22693 / 20981 doesn’t appear to be connected to a plot survey screen. Also double left clicking on the lair shows that it is not owned by the community (or a player). The option to buy is greyed out. The spatial region for valley heights does not match the position of this lair.

This lair is still broken on Blight, its not connected to its community
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    ADD: Tiers 1 to 6 Helian/Lunus Dragon Transmutation chambers
    Bah now I will have to redesign XD

Patcher isnt downloading any new lair room models, are these actually available yet? Would love to know what the t5/6 attachment points will be on them so I can plan accordingly.

Soraii

They should be available on Blight, but only on Blight, not on live servers.

Hrrm, patching to Blight isnt getting any new model files... maybe it's an on demand thing and wont download them unless I get a lair there try to plan them?

Soraii

The actual FILES for these were patched out weeks, if not months ago.

Sorry I misunderstood what you were saying earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    The actual FILES for these were patched out weeks, if not months ago.

Sorry I misunderstood what you were saying earlier.
    Oooh, are you saying it uses that 2x2x1 footprint for all tiers!? *hopefull* If it does I dont have to redo my floorplan any! Granted it's a bit boring to all look the same... But would be a welcome space saving excersize! (And actually... erm.. I have a t1 one planned on Chaos... wolfs paw lair )

Soraii

Well just had it verified they all use the same model t1-6... and I couldnt be happier... Means I can just decon and put the t5 one where the t1 one currently is planned and replace the lair as is

*very happy*

Soraii

Blargh care to give a little screenshot? : P

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Blargh care to give a little screenshot? : P
    Would be faster to log in Blight and see by yourself.

If I had a lair on Blight I would, but I don't have. And as I asked around yesterday, noone had planned yet a transmute chamber.

AARRGGHH - now I have to redo my lair a 4th time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    If I had a lair on Blight I would, but I don't have. And as I asked around yesterday, noone had planned yet a transmute chamber.
    Sure I can, be a bit though

Soraii

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium View Post
    AARRGGHH - now I have to redo my lair a 4th time!!!
    Lol Shula, I found it was easy to fit

___
    |_|_|==
    |_|_|
    ||

Basically shaped like that if the forums doesnt eat the ASCII

So if you had a place with 2 silos and a 3 way

( ) X
    ||=( )

you could kill those and add it as long as you can make the X spot clear too

Soraii

just ran by dalimond while doing a quest I noticed a 70x30 plot at coords 22804, 22852 -- has an extra plot marker where they used to be smaller plots there

Thread Information