Thread: High level Characters = High level XP

Default High level Characters = High level XP

Is there anyway to change how much xp those bosses hand out(i.e Daknor and maybe new mobs in the "The Blighted Labyrinth") to make it worthwhile to hunt in groups or when there might be a mob containing 5 or so monsters, to have a "pack value" of xp?
    Fierce Wyrm, The Annatar, Order Shard
    100 Adventure, Crafter and Lairshaper/Hoard 51 mil

Default Re: High level Characters = High level XP

If you're strong enough to be fighting major enemies like that, what use is exp anymore? If you're still getting exp, then I wouldn't suggest trying to level up on epics. But hey, that's just me. Though I'm not really sure what you're getting at, either... You already get bonus exp for fighting multiple mobs. Does that not count as a "pack value"?
    <----clicky!

it would be nice to hunt overly strong mobs (no weaknesses) that yield a large amount of xp, even for groups. to give a nice alternative to elite blights when leveling. me now for example almost dont get any xp anymore from lvl 120 mobs. (still a lil bit though but trophies are faster) the game could use some overly hard mobs that would yield good xp, so that even untill rating 278 (max i believe) you can still get xp from them?

I totally disagree. No reason to make lvling any easier than it already is. Sounds almost like you want to make it easier for multiclasses bipeds to lvl up because of their rating penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonfyre View Post
    Sounds almost like you want to make it easier for multiclasses bipeds to lvl up because of their rating penalty.
    Especially when you talk about not getting any exp from lv 120 mobs. Multiclassing is hard for a reason.
    <----clicky!

pfft, for diehard multiclassers who just want levels, it's easy to gather tons of trophies, switch class and use them to level up. changing xp earned because of rating really does not affect that so much.

if multiclassing by using the class skills was easier, you might see more folks actually practicing the skills they pick up from other classes while they are earning them.

I think the OP's thought were having a group XP bonus to get more groups formed across all levels not to make multiclass leveling any easier. I think most would agree that more grouping and less solo play would be a good think. Not to completely kill Solo play thought.

Thread Information