Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Delta 154

Default Re: Blight Delta 154

Was Knutt's Fire Wiskey change in stats?
    I was thinking that the reductions for Dex and Speed were 82% Base. However, I see that on blight at current, the stat reduction is 69%.

Has it always been this low and I just didn't realize it?
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Knut's whiskey is the same as it always was.

Thanks for the reply Velea. My memory is just so tricky these days.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

The Fall Harvest Plot decoration: Leaf Pile and Hay Stack are both bugged for bipeds. When you try to build in the materials it asks for Igunety Ability, not for the Istarian Army knife, and so it is impossible fpr bipeds to build them.

However, at least it works for dragons, I could build them with my dragon. Just a bandaid, but at least bipeds can ask a dragon to pop the new 2 plot festival decos.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    at least bipeds can ask a dragon to pop the new 2 plot festival decos.
    Well, people have been asking for bipeds to be dependant on dragons for a while now...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Rofl ok

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by SkSlyr View Post
    np's on that, But have been getting black screen when dying with the costume on.. And, hafto relog for it to reset.
    could this be connected with the black screens one gets when fighting reklar after being wisped? this happens only -somtimes- not all the time

in other words... is being wisped a costume?

i would love a wisp costume by the way

A costume is a change in race, just like becoming khutit or going from hatchling to adult to ancient. So yes, Reklar's wisp is a costume of sorts.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    A costume is a change in race, just like becoming khutit or going from hatchling to adult to ancient.

So, I guess, if I was human and put on ..say a saris costume, I could use a chocolate mouse? Or equip a race specific armor bit?
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

A Saris costume, yes, that would probably work. However, a Saris ghost wouldn't, because it is considered to be a seperate race and has a different identifier in the system.

Basically, all Saris players are race 1, Saris ghosts are race 2, Saris skellies are race 3, humans are race 4, etc. So when a Human puts on a Saris ghost costume, that character's race changes from 4 to 2. Chocolate mice have a constraint on them that says, 'usable only by races 1, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10'. Neither race 2 nor race 4 are on that list, so our costumed human still can't enjoy his candied rodent.

By the same token, a Saris putting the same costume on would also be unable to eat the chocolate mice.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Sheesh you developers and your details . Good to know though.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    A Saris costume, yes, that would probably work. However, a Saris ghost wouldn't, because it is considered to be a seperate race and has a different identifier in the system.

Basically, all Saris players are race 1, Saris ghosts are race 2, Saris skellies are race 3, humans are race 4, etc. So when a Human puts on a Saris ghost costume, that character's race changes from 4 to 2. Chocolate mice have a constraint on them that says, 'usable only by races 1, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10'. Neither race 2 nor race 4 are on that list, so our costumed human still can't enjoy his candied rodent.

By the same token, a Saris putting the same costume on would also be unable to eat the chocolate mice.
    Is this why dragons cannot use hoard while in Khutit... but have no problem whatsoever using galewind.

Thread Information