<ooc - Tsargoth asked if I'd be willing to be a "Dear Abby" for questions, and I happily agreed. We started with a couple questions in Marketplace that I answered there, and which I'll post here... and I'll try to answer any in-character questions along this theme in game or pm'd to me with suitable gnomish in-character answers. Not sure how much I can keep up but I'll try! Also, if anyone else wants to post in-character questions/answers here, I'd love to see the alternative advice.>

Dear Awdz, I accidentally spilled jar of salt into the cookie dough I was making for the festival. I don't want to be wasteful and start over if I can help it. I'm just starting to learn the trade and it took me a very long time to gather everything I need to make this. Is there anything I can do to save this batch of cookies?-- Keabler
well keabler, you have several options of what to do with your cookie batch.
--if you want to bake the dough, i'd suggest rinsing the dough with water to get the excess salt out. of course, this means you will have to bake them longer to get all the extra moisture out.
--you could just cook them as they are, and feed them to hatchlings - they'll eat pretty much anything.
--or you could add [<!--LI 8432625 11652473>Thick and sticky Liquid<!--/LI>] to the dough, shape figures like gnomes and hatchlings out of the dough, bake them in a kiln and paint them to sell.

Dear Awdz, I'm attending a formal celebrations for an Elven friend in a few days and I can't decide what to wear. Should I wear the traditional Sslik jungle clothes, should I go with something Elven? I guess I really don't know what's expected. What do you suggest? --Embarrassed Sslik
well embarrassed, everyone knows the elves love fashion. as long as you have as many matching accessories as exist to whatever out fit you wear, you should impress them well enough. just be sure to wear something, the showier the better. it shows your elven friend you care, to put on the finest.