Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plots/lairs broken on Chaos

Default Re: Plots/lairs broken on Chaos

I sent a ticket out it seem lot people have this problem still and it now been 3 days i hope istaria relise that there is a problem and fix it I so want add to my lair
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

hm, it isnt right and not nice to have this kind of bug for while and we cant do anthing with lairs and it not right to have paying "maintiance fees".
    please at least suspend the rent fees for few months to allow us to recover and able to work on them.
    sorry i just had my lair for almost 2 weeks, and dont know much about rent timeframe, i have been away for 4 years and checking in forum archive will get me lost searching for it.
    i was so excited after i came back from long time and bought my first lair, and then hope to see my lair built and grow, but now i wait once again

these crafted lairshape items are too heavy and dont know how much trips made for each single room, took me 4 trips to put in 4 crystal lattaces, whoa, 1 per trip?
    wow, my vault reached weight limit with those crafted lair items and dont want to sell and make more trips to replace when it get fixed is very big turn offs.
    please save me from insanity.

There are no rent or maintenance fees, only your account fees, regardless if you have a plot or lair or not.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

no rents? that sound so cool!
    i had played other games, it was kind of PITA to focus on collecting the loots for cash rents to keep up monthly dues, it get tiresome to do them instead of having fun with new patches of new contents or new areas to explore.
    Eq2 do have 'weekly fees' and more freedom to place items anywhere you choose, if cancelled for few months and it will still be there when you come back. you can pay rents in advance up to 4 weeks but boring to repeat too often.
    AC was more stricter, you can lose cottage if gone for few months and cottages get looted by other active players, same with LotRO, and they are too small and item placements doesnt fit well or wrong slots.
    bigger housing's due was horrible and it take group efforts to keep up with special items required to maintain the dues, ack!

so i hope i have better gaming experiances in Horizon's plot/lair but nothing beats Eq2's free form item settings to place whereever you likes.

i can understand that if you close account and you lose limited plots/lairs and give other players a chance to own a place.

so, anyway, what is ETA for planning bug to get fixed? 1-2 weeks or longer?
    i feel lairshape xp need some big helps and dragoncraft can get xp from several ways (xtals and craft quests-scales, mining, gems, quarry, orbs and claws), but lairshape only get 1 type of quest beside xtals fodders.

Quote Originally Posted by Wylonus View Post
    but nothing beats Eq2's free form item settings to place whereever you likes.
    EQ3 ehm i mean vanguard, also uses this system, in my opinion much better then EQ2

also they are real houses on a plot like in horizons, with your own front door, not a shared front door with many other players like in EQ2 which i think is really not nice...

edit: if the devs ever want look at furniture and item placing in houses i hope they take a very good look at vanguard... better well stolen, then ill invented

Quote Originally Posted by Thangorodrim Atanatari View Post
    EQ3 ehm i mean vanguard, also uses this system, in my opinion much better then EQ2

also they are real houses on a plot like in horizons, with your own front door, not a shared front door with many other players like in EQ2 which i think is really not nice...

edit: if the devs ever want look at furniture and item placing in houses i hope they take a very good look at vanguard... better well stolen, then ill invented
    Well I played EQ3(vanguard), and if I was stealing any ideas it wouldn't be from there, you could walk around with the res for about 50 houses in your backpack plus a few ocean going ships. You couldn't put up different buildings on 1 plot only 1 house. These was talk at one time of furniture in hz which maybe could possibly still happen, hopefully when all these problems atm are sorterd out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauricgriff View Post
    Well I played EQ3(vanguard), and if I was stealing any ideas it wouldn't be from there, you could walk around with the res for about 50 houses in your backpack plus a few ocean going ships. You couldn't put up different buildings on 1 plot only 1 house. These was talk at one time of furniture in hz which maybe could possibly still happen, hopefully when all these problems atm are sorterd out.
    the furniture is there, only the placement is the issue, and ofcourse interface to place it, and everything else around it to keep it in its place in cyberspace.
    yes you right maurice about just 1 house on a plot, that wasnt nice.
    but the furniture placing meganism was one of the best i ever seen.
    ofcourse if the devs where to put alot effort in this, which im sure it will cost, it would take time away from other things. and do we really want this could be a question.
    im very much looking forward to the blighted labyrinth for one thing.
    i would cathegorize that as a 'must-have'
    while placeable furnitures could be 'nice-to-have' or a mere 'could-have'
    but then again does the the majority of the population who are crafters think about that the same way?
    about the plot issues: im very happy to have the plot i wanted, and am sure the problems that some have will be sorted out
    if its a global thing, tickets wont help much, just take more time away from the devs that are working on a global solution.

Has there been no reply from dev's on this yet????

Yes they have kind of commented in other thread. this is all part of the bug that they have no clue what is causing it and at least one dev is having some sleepless nights over it.

Cool, glad I'm not the only one having sleepless nights

Just kind of wish we had some official comment about it, the lack of any word from them on it even a "we are aware of this issues being experianced, we appreciate your paitience in waiting as we work to resolve this issue" type of remark really kind of worries me... I'm almost at the point of deconning my lairs and moving servers... except the "issue" kind of prevents me from doing that.

*sighs*

*playing a clone on Blight due to frustrations*

Soraii

P.S. I apologise, just really frustrated here, I generally spend my free time in game working on my lair... Guess I'm just looking for a little dev reassurance more so then an eta on a fix. Something to give a feeling where it is on their priority list other then taking other players words on it... I value other players advice greatly but it is but speculative untill it is officially voiced
    Last edited by Soraii; November 1st, 2008 at 06:00 AM.

What makes this a neven bigger headache is the player workaround to put lair murals on the edges again no longer works

Any Reports of lair permission issues there on order? Or having the property window go completly blank?

Soraii

Well, something is happening, but our guild now has 2 plots that have fully populated structure details.

These 2 plots had 0 construction work planned (both fully built). All other plots that have construction planned show no details, either in the completed structure list or in the planning window.

2 days ago, only 1 of those 2 plots showed property details, the other was completely non functional. One of the plots that had construction work planned displayed only non functional structures, i.e., trees & fences. That plot now shows no information (but it has construction planned on it).

So to sum up: properties that have 0 planning are displaying all completed structures. Properties that have construction planned display no details at all.

This is merely my observation. Others might have observed otherwise.

Something needs to be done. We waited months and months for the auctions, now we seem to be waiting again for a fix to this plot/lair problem. Whatever you did this last maintenance broke the "fix" we had selling to an alt on same account. Maybe can at least fix it so that works again if can't figure out how to fix it totally yet. Is there anyone listening? Anyone home??????

Besides this problem there still other problems like numerous plots/lairs in differant areas still showing "for auction".

Theres a plot showing on survey 413 x 413 and outline basicly is the whole community. I want to buy this plot please .

Smaug

Not sure if they made any changes to plot/lairs/permissions this patch, Smaug. I think if they had, Order would be experiencing the same problems and it seems limited to Chaos. It could have been a funky restart that did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    What makes this a neven bigger headache is the player workaround to put lair murals on the edges again no longer works
    I have kinda the same problem but what is wierd, I can place the five new murals anywhere in the lair, even the edges, but I can't place any of the old murals now, even in the lair itself. Says all the time I have no open attachement points. :/

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    I have kinda the same problem but what is wierd, I can place the five new murals anywhere in the lair, even the edges, but I can't place any of the old murals now, even in the lair itself. Says all the time I have no open attachement points. :/
    A lair renaming fixed that for me a couple days ago. You may need to rename it several times to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    "we are aware of this issues being experianced, we appreciate your paitience in waiting as we work to resolve this issue"
    What Soraii said....

(And, btw, if you look up my posting history, you'll see I've said this on numerous threads already. So since I don't like to repeat myself, I'll repeat Soraii instead.... )

My lair appears to be fixed now thanks a lot.

Thread Information