Thread: Where is Tannil Underig?

Default Where is Tannil Underig?

I played to day a bit with my dusty biped and decided to do some quests that I had stil in the questlog, one of them was the Civil Unrest quest, so far so good. But I can't find Tannil Underig in Aughundell, Gamersinfo gave me a loc, but he isn't there, even when I use /select Tannil Underig. I searched the whole aughundell area above and underground and even the mines, no luck so far. Anyone can point me out where he is or I am stuck with a unfished quest because he was removed?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Where is Tannil Underig?

Is he the one in the cave under Aug?
    If so, you can get there by a mine shaft outside of Aug, or by jumping down off the ledge in the underground cavern with the Trainers.

Again, I'm not sure of that Dwarf's name, though.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

from the gamersinfo, he'd be standing just outside the pawnbroker in aughundell (the tavern now). i did not check if he's still there, but i thought i saw him there recently.

Tannil Underig is not in-game anymore. Hasn't been for quite a while.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thank you for the answear Amon!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

ah, i see, i spotted gulnor the elder in that vicinity and did not realize it was a different person. *sighs* i've never been great with names :-/

Thread Information