Thread: Loa

Unhappy Loa

well i was planing to be gone for only a cuppel weeks, how ever i resently was in a head on accident the day after moving and totaled my car so i got to now duke it out with the incurance and what have you

bottom line is i will be MIA for a wile hope to be back in December but that's just a hope
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Loa

YEEEP! I hope you and yours are ok. Head-ons are some of the most potentially FATAL crashes there are.

Come back when you're able to. We're not going anywhere.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

You could say i got a Rl death point
    i got a concussion Miled to moderate
    back & neck is mest up
    shoulders and hips

seeing a chiropractor and time all it takes i will be fine
    this dud was going like a bat out of hell i seen him out of the corner of my eye i aborted my turn (Swerved right ) if the Idiot would have continued straight this would have been avoided but he did not and swerved left hiting me he layed down 44" skids coming out of a 25 mph zone he told the cops he was going only 30

this is a lie caus my car is reinforced in the front i bout a retired Police interceptor and was in a 30 mph crash 2 years ago the dust did not even move off the bummer 30 mph my scale fat tail ! the police report was written in my favior so we will see
    Last edited by lightning claw; November 10th, 2008 at 02:21 PM.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Yes, time is what you need. Be sure to get lots of rest (mainly lying as flat as possible for your upper back to not be compressed much by weight), and if you can, I'd recommend floating on an air raft in a pool from time to time as you recover to let your body be weight-neutral. Of course, whatever the docs recommend should come first and foremost.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information