Thread: Re-activating account (ASAP)

Default Re-activating account (ASAP)

My brother-in-law decided to re-activate his account last night after cancelling a month or 2 ago.
    He put in his User name and password and downloaded all the updates. Then it asked for his credit card #.
    He entered all the information and it 'denied ' him, He tried Visa, American Express, and I even gave him my Master card # to enter.
    All was denied!
    Over the past month he was sent several emails from David Bowmen inviting him back and that he would be at the same place where he left off. Just re-activate and all will be fine.
    Quote B-I-L " I will not create a new account after being told I would not have to"

He called several numbers and all last night but to no avail.

TO THE POWERS THAT BE ....PLEASE ANSWER THIS POST ASAP SO HE WILL NOT GET DISCOURAGED.

Please give me the proper instructions on how he can re-activate his account immediately.

Please email me asap.

TheRock

Default Re: Re-activating account (ASAP)

Can you PM me his email address? I can look his account up and check its status.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

how about fixing the account creation and system in general ?

you lose so many customers in a problem that has been around since RELEASE. Now I know it was never Ibill since you now use Ipay it was and always has been your account system.

Fix it.... already.

Thank you kindly for your prompt reply in the PM sir.

I guess ipay accepts cc#'s with no spaces..

Your suggestions were correct.

This forum is great!

TheRock

Thread Information