Thread: gamersinfo.net

Default gamersinfo.net

here's a blast from the past... horizons.gamersinfo.net used to be a great resource for info about the game. most of it is still accurate, i'm sure, but the question is...
    why isn't VI working with them still? the latest information there is from september 2007, with the first new patches when VI started turning the gears of progress again.

sorry if this is a dumb question... i just happened to be asked a question today in-game that i knew i could answer there, but perhaps the info is somewhere around the community site making the gamersinfo.net site redundant and unnecessary?

Default Re: gamersinfo.net

I think it is not VI's falut, GamerInfo just stopped to update the site I think.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The contracted ended with that site and I assume as a cost saving plan they did not renew/renegotiate the contract.

Improving the information that's available about Istaria is something we've set as a goal for 2009. We'll be looking for players to help us both content creation and what should be on the Community Website when we kick that project off next year. Keep watch for an announcement sometime in early 2009.

thanks for the info

Thread Information