Thread: Another Hatchling takes to the skies

Default Another Hatchling takes to the skies

Where: Harro, Soraii's lair (held by alt Taylus) pedastal in the t4 hall.
    When: December 5th approx 12noon PST
    What?: Alaysar Silverscale will finally gain his wings, after braving all adventure and craft levels, he is being allowed to grow up

(Eg.. Alaysar's ascension is planned for 12 noon pst in my lair in harro on chaos server, any questions send to Soraii or Alaysar)

Soraii

Default Re: Another Hatchling takes to the skies

Many congratulations, sorry we missed it. Looking forward to seeing the snowflake soar. *hugs Alaysar*

Thanks! Though the insanity is not yet past... as soon as the khutit wait was over... I started the arop through recieving the ancient helian head scale before going to bed O.o

Soraii 100/100/100 Lunus Ancient
    Alaysar 100/100/100 Hatchl... err Helian Adult.. err *checks*.. yeah adult

Congrats, welcome to the friendly and sometimes not so friendly skies of Istaria.

Smaug

congrats sorry i missed it i have been busies tending to the car accident mess i have been in lawyers dr's ect really hated not being abel to pop on but only for a few mins hear and there then passing out
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information