Thread: I think someone hacked my forum account.

Default I think someone hacked my forum account.

Okay that's weird....
    I've stopped playing with dragcave eggs weeks ago. I haven't edited my sig for a few weeks. When I decide to post I notice that that white egg, which has been stolen on December 10, has appeared in my signature. WTH ??

Default Re: I think someone hacked my forum account.

Dragon cave imps sneak in signatures and gift you as christmas gift eggs?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

I think that if someone hacked your forum account, they'd be doing other things with it besides putting dragon cave eggs in your signature.

Is there possibly the connection in your sig code that maybe randomly changes to a new egg for you or something? I don't know how that website works exactly so..not sure what it would take to get a new egg and then have it "clickable".
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Zexoin, another one of your posts made it sound like youve left game, have you left or just contemplating it. Sorry to derail your thread, but thought id derail this one since its yours, than the other one you mentioned it on since it wasnt yours or my thread. If you are still ingame say hello to the old OA gang should be popping in game sometime in the next week or so.

Dragon cave imps sneak in signatures and gift you as christmas gift eggs?
    ROFL XD

I think that if someone hacked your forum account, they'd be doing other things with it besides putting dragon cave eggs in your signature.
    Yeah, that's why I've been at the egg for at least 15 minutes. I still don't get it.

Is there possibly the connection in your sig code that maybe randomly changes to a new egg for you or something? I don't know how that website works exactly so..not sure what it would take to get a new egg and then have it "clickable".
    Well you have to get an egg on their website, copy their code and paste it in your sig. Something I obvously haven't done... I dunno, maybe I'm sleepwalking at night D: Seriously, the **** thing broke my mind.
    BTW, my scroll is here. See, the egg is not listed O_o

Zexoin, another one of your posts made it sound like youve left game, have you left or just contemplating it. Sorry to derail your thread, but thought id derail this one since its yours, than the other one you mentioned it on since it wasnt yours or my thread. If you are still ingame say hello to the old OA gang should be popping in game sometime in the next week or so.
    I'll PM you about this.
    Last edited by Zexoin; December 12th, 2008 at 10:23 PM.

When I click on your scroll link I get a screen saying it's your scroll I'm looking at, when I click on the egg there's no mention of who the egg belongs to...maybe it just wants to be in your family

Mind-breaking egg. Cool. xD
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Zex here is info linked to yr "mystery" egg:

Egg Stolen on: Dec 10, 2008
    Overall Views: 535
    Unique Views: 194
    Clicks: 13
    Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 5.4 days
    This egg has a very clean look. It's completely devoid of dirt and scratches.
    Unborn dragons are actually ready to hatch early on in their development cycle. However, they choose to remain in the safety of their own egg rather than leave it. If a developed dragon is forced out of its egg prematurely, it will usually run away or hide immediately.

Thankfully there are no Dwarf eggs...

Knossos

Is this another example of what happens when dragons drink too much on a night out?

Quote Originally Posted by Amarië AncalÃ**mon View Post
    Is this another example of what happens when dragons drink too much on a night out?
    Oh god... I know a silver dragoness who's gonna rip my tail of I blame Knut ! he provided the drinks ! XD

Seriously, it boggles me. I am 100% sure I didn't put that egg there, so it must be someone else

You where sleep walking to your PC, garbbing the egg and putting it in your sig? I see heavy DC addiction here

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Makes ya wonder though: what came first the egg or the dragon. Hmmmm.

*groans* is pondering that what made the dragon start drinking in the first place? ;-)

*sneaks up quietly and sets another egg in Zex's sig...* <.< >.>

Awww your dragon grew up Zex, how cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Awww your dragon grew up Zex, how cute!
    haha yeah, and I sill haven't got any clue to find out who it belongs to XD
    I guess I'm gonna take care of him until I find his real parents XD

I wonder if TJ could track him? See to whose scroll he belongs...

Thread Information