Thread: Lairs

Default Lairs

Thought I ask everyone on the forum :3 See everyone so nice on here

It seem that I have problem with my new lair in Chic I saw a simlar problem on forum about this but it to do with some weird things happen. It seem when i plan it and build my first floor out my lair it crashed and kept kick me out. It was really weird. So I sold it back to comm.... (heh sorry not really good speller) and buy it back and final got my 4 way corrdoir build but now my lair won't show up anything on that box menu you select and pick what to build.

Are the lair been weird again or should i just sell the lair and buy one next to me ?

(Once again sorry about my spelling but I am dislexic heh )

(Sorry I done two post I hope no one minds )
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Default Re: Lairs

I don't know if your issue is lair specific... Gwillimena bought a plot yesterday with structures on it, and had to double click on each structure, have the windows open and do a community survey, then click on someone else's property and then on her own in the community survey window before the structures would list on her property window. Even with that, she was unable to get storage units (that don't let you look up community survey from the storage window) to show up, so she was not able to reset permissions on the silos/guildhouses because they don't appear on her property window. As I understand it, the property structures will appear correctly after the next maintenance. I hope this works for your lair, too!

Default Re: Lairs

Ahh Thank you I hope next maintence fix it Just weird what happen
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Thread Information