Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dragon Ressurect Spells

Default Re: Dragon Ressurect Spells

Sure we have dragon`s reach- but I´m not very enthisiastic about it.
    It`s nothing against demon flurry of the bipeds. So I still want a bow.

And a self rezz- thats really something- and new^^
    I even never heard of gods who can rezz themselfes.
    And only for dragons- sure!!

Not to forget a little CoT- its better than spiked scales.

Well- let me think a while- I`ll find a lot of things to add to the wish list

/hysterical mod off/

help Velea- they`re comming to take me away -haha
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Just a thought about Phoenix, there is a phoenix in game, it appears when conjuror use ability phoenix rising (aoe fire damage), this class also has ability phoenix shield (reduce all damage from next incoming hit to zero).
    Hmmm maybe they are the class that should have ability Phoenix rebirth if any should.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    Sure we have dragon`s reach- but I´m not very enthisiastic about it.
    It`s nothing against demon flurry of the bipeds. So I still want a bow.

And a self rezz- thats really something- and new^^
    I even never heard of gods who can rezz themselfes.
    And only for dragons- sure!!

Not to forget a little CoT- its better than spiked scales.

Well- let me think a while- I`ll find a lot of things to add to the wish list

/hysterical mod off/

help Velea- they`re comming to take me away -haha
    Lov, you made my day with that post
    *cannot stop laughing*

Quote Originally Posted by Ry
    Just a thought about Phoenix, there is a phoenix in game, it appears when conjuror use ability phoenix rising (aoe fire damage), this class also has ability phoenix shield (reduce all damage from next incoming hit to zero).
    Hmmm maybe they are the class that should have ability Phoenix rebirth if any should.
    This is so logical, I love this idea! Definitely conjurer FTW!

I am mostly a solo living dragon. I do join on the occasional RoP to assist the little ones.
    The only time I actually die when hunting solo is when:
    1. I am against a mob far to strong for me... then it is my own fault and I deserve the punishment of returning to bind point and get my behind back to were I died.
    2. I suddenly get jumped by 4-5 mobs more then I can handle, also my own fault.

On both occasions I dont deserve self-ressurection. I dont play well, dont pay enough attention and I die, big deal so drop that nonsense already!

I wouldnt say no to any other kind of ressurection, but I do believe that it should not be from lvl 20.
    My 2cts on possible requirements are at least lvl 50-60 and RoP completed. Dont know about the hoardcost of the ancient version, but should it should be high with a timer of 15 min..
    And ow yeah give the (jealous) bipeds 1 Rez to use with every class (not superior rez).

That is only in case there is to be a new ressurection spell for dragons, as adult solo living dragon I would rather have a longer time that spiked scales is active and maybe slightly more damaging to enemies that hit me then a ressurection spell.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Debatable. :P The features most commonly associated with Phoenixes are that they are creatures of flame, often bird like, and they rise again after death.

A Gifted dragon is a creature of flame, bird like, and rises again after death. X3

So I could say that actually we have a lot of Phoenixes in game. :P

Irrelevant though, really.
    This is NOT debatable. There is NOT a Phoenix in this game. If you can show me even ONE Phoenix in this game then we could talk. It is only Irrelevant on your part since it doesn't help you in any argument standpoint. It is quite relevant for me since one does not exist.
    I think you're getting too wrapped up about this really. And yes it is debatable, I just debated with you. And it was a perfectly logical argument against whether or not there are Phoenixes in Istaria. You haven't actually managed to either disprove or discourage my argument, anyway. :P

And it is irrelevant for both of us, because why should it even matter? XD

I think everyone should just calm down a little. It's just a suggestion, so try not to get upset.

~Galde

At this time there are no plans to add any further resurrection (or healing) spells for Dragons.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

At this time there are no plans to add any further resurrection (or healing) spells for Dragons.
    I kinda thought as much, but hey, if you feel something needs said, then it needs to be said. :P

My next idea is going to be even more crayzeh, I'll promise you that. > : D

*evillaugh*

~Galde

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniade View Post
    But at least, you can get them. And by only leveling like 30 levels if I'm not mistaking.

Dragon? Got to wait 80 levels before getting their rez.

Personally, I'm for a smaller, resurrection spell. No death point removal, 15% HP recovery and 50% longer than the equivalent cleric spells. And for the dragon? An hoard cost which is HP based to have adult (or hatchling) able to cast it.

Though I would prefer to have this ability given to a second dragon adventurer school in order to give dragon more level to fight for. As of right now, once you hit level 100, it's game over reward wise for adventurer. That would give an opportunity to give both.
    I gotta wait only 80 levels? I just hit 85 last night. Where's this rez? Hmm?

And not to sound too facetious, (Okay, maybe I am, on purpose). Are we forgetting RECALL?!?!?
    Last edited by Veruliyam; January 24th, 2009 at 02:39 AM.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information