Thread: Video

Default Video

Well this started as a Final Project for collage witch i aced 8 months ago, but it continues to Draw New blood to the game. and so i have gotten up enough guts to post it hear.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6voRRvHwnI

And i will explane it Seen by seen

First seen
    You see my hatching running along enjoying his youth but wanting striving for greatness

(Cargo Disk is in the shot for a reason it signify that to become an adult is not all fun and games to a young lunus )

Then you see the little one running to the adult and ancient dragon.
    (Run and tell all of the angels ) Well Ancients have vast amounts of knowledge and some are saving graces. ( thanks chawlk Death wing )

You can get the next seen
    this was Difficult cause they wanted to use me for a pair of fuzzy slippers!

Seen 3
    Hook me up a new evolution
    Could not think of a better seen than the mind lasher, think of it as a Ghost of your former self, And watch it die on Q.

Seen 4
    Looking for the sky to save me Looking for a sign of Life
    Camios of Chalk Death wing and My IGM Aine

Seen 5
    Burn out bright
    you can guess why i did that

Seen 6
    Longest fight ever for my hatching Attempted to do it on my own, but after many brushes with death. and the darn thing running away i called for help.
    Witch chalk did give me one last try saved my hachie but 2 .

Seen 7 i am Runing to tell the Ancients that every things all right.

Seen 8 Camio of ING mom watching over me

Seen 9 Make my way back home (Ground ) and i have learned to fly !

the rest are out takes that fit the music

Complication the hound did not eat me that time

Every thing in the Music videos i make Uses some sort of symbolism and it appears that people like it (Shameless plug )

And I will send the Good quality file to Rick and crew so they can have a Music vid on there Youtube page
    If they want it

Thanks for watching

Up coming Vids
    My Chemical Romance Welcome to the black Parade

Thanks for the memories ( Epic battles No i am not leaving )

And as soon as a dev can find a cupel hours to play with his spawn engine on a weakened Foo Fighters Pretender

More to come but throws are the "In the works Projects"

Chaos all knows Epion can not resist Death points
    Chumba womba I get knocked down
    Scotsman song

Been Dabbling in Educational vids for horizon as well as soon as i can configure my mic better i will make more (cant get the sound track to match up to the vid still working on this but still posted one on Crystals you can find Hear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZLS6ROqU0c

Dont know if this would be moved to the general section (would not mind it did not know where to post this )

But so far it appears i have gotten 2 confirmed subs from the first vid From the comments
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Video

That is a very nice video, sweetie! What a cute baby you were. <Smiles>

neat video. i was kind of waiting for a shot of you as an adult beating up the blight hound that chased you as a hatchling, guess i'll have to watch for it in the next video, eh? thanks for sharing! :-)

this was nice lighting

I support awdz`s idea!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Hehehe

Thats one of the seens in Mcr welcome to the blight parade

Defeating Demons }:>
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Oh! I'm in there! O_O oh my! that was long ago!! Falstorm? Right? I hope I got the name right... ^^;

wow... it's been ages and I only just now figure out who you are! That was my first big battle, helping you on that Mind Lasher... I recall he smished me about halfway through the battle; he wasn't too fond of me healing you ^^
    But thanks to Elenn for the Ressurect which got me up and fighting again ^^

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Yep i be EPION / Falstorm i Figured that order would be ideal server to make a video cause of the Role playing thing i was proven wrong, on any server its hard to be in direct and produce a video but it still came out good and it was fun !

I did not want to reveal my Main chaos Dragon wanted to have some animinity

hopfully soon i will have time to cast some toons on order for welcom to the blight parade

Need about 30 players

My ing papa and mama aunt and Uncle

Extras for the Marching band to parade around in a Main town
    (Bristugo i am thinking )

it takes a Lot of time coin and planing to make a vid but welcome to the blight parade i hope to have out by the time the devs get ready to implement the labyrinth.

Thread Information