Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragons seeking Dragons

Default Re: Dragons seeking Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by SinOfSUns View Post
    I could swear I'm talking to giant chickens, and not dragons! Honestly, afraid of an entire gender like that, it's a disgrace to male dragons everywhere, and I'm one! You can go risk your life battling hordes of Aegis to the death, but you can't ask a female if you can sit a little closer? Tch.

Shame on you! *grins and sticks his tongue out*

ASK!?? Just DO!!

Females like it better that way...*smirks toothily*
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigvard View Post
    ((I'll need to hop on Piano more often. CAKE. CAAAAKE! <_< >_><_< >_> <_>
    And Lello wouldn't mind being adopted. >_> ))
    I would so adopt lello, just for the lulz. I would show the hatchie then slag, the named slate golem and tell it that he is the uncle of the hatchie. XD

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    ASK!?? Just DO!!

Females like it better that way...*smirks toothily*
    Tch well I'm not the one in need of advice either way :P

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

*a white, yellow striped hatchling looks around nervously, his eyes shifting about. He casts a glance down at a scroll clutched in his claws one last time, the writing on it is barely-legible chicken scratch, but you can still make it out. The hatchling darts forward, sticks the scroll up on the board and then scuttles away*

The scroll reads:

Hi, my name is Callihan! I guess I'm just looking for somebody to go hunting and have adventures with. My friends don't really wake anymore. Or um... somebody to talk to while crafting. Oh and I like to wrestle! Fireworks are fun too! And I don't like mushy, lovey dovey stuff. That stuff isn't fun. I guess that's it.

Callihan
    *there is a little picture of a hatchling with stripes drawn at the bottom of the scroll*
    ------
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

((I don't think I've met Lello yet.))

(( Lello is adorable. XD You should try and cross paths with him sometime... ))

Quote Originally Posted by Hrough View Post
    (( Lello is adorable. XD You should try and cross paths with him sometime... ))
    ((seconded.))

<Yes! Had a blast draging him thru NDL yesterday! Still feel bad that he died in the end. Still shocked by it too, he was sitting a 3/4 health then all of a sudden DEAD!>>

<You notice a new, torn message with all the others, as if something was pulling and ripped it. The message reads:>

I am putting this little dragon up for adoption. He is curious, playful and most of all: Healthy. He was found wandering alone, newly hatched, without family around to guide him. I've watched him meet other dragons and decided to help him out by putting up this adoption paper.

<Below you see a small description of the tiny dragon.>

Name: Sssargon? He seems to have made this name up himself.
    Colouring: Purple with red, orange, yellow stripes, white chest scales and blue eyes.
    Interests: Learning new things, playful, willing to help.
    Dislikes: -Haven't found anything out yet...-

I want this little dragon to go to a good family, or if his parents are out there andread this...he needs you, lest he learns wrong in this world. He is currently wandering the island of New Trismus, I will keep...

<The rest is torn off with burn marks around the edge, but you notice written small in the other corner reads: I will keep an eye on him whilst he is here.>

((Im making this hatchling to stay a hatchling for a longer time. If anyone want's him as a born-child, I can easily remake him to your liking ))

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    <Yes! Had a blast draging him thru NDL yesterday! Still feel bad that he died in the end. Still shocked by it too, he was sitting a 3/4 health then all of a sudden DEAD!>>
    ((BAM DEAD. He survived the blight, but he couldn't survive the combined awesome rays that were radiating from yourself and Runos D8 And Sssssssargon's colours sound so pretty! *steals Sssargon and hoards him*

Hrough was even more adorable as a hatchie ;_; ))

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

((Was I? I'm flattered XD
    I think I had the same problem with just *dying* though))

Iea has taken Sssargon under her wing.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    Iea has taken Sssargon under her wing.
    I was there for that!

I think I was also there when Lantua did the same for Resh...

*walks over to the board and fishes for her earlier posting. Pucking it away from the others, she spits a small flame on it and watches it burn happily.* I do believe I can stop searching for the time being. *Smiling like a hatchling surrounded by chocolate gnomes, she'd trots away with a bounce in her step.*

*walks up to the board, goes hmm, plucks her old note off it, burning it with a breath, looking more satisfied as it is gone. She puts up a new note.*

Adult dragoness nearing ancienthood seeking a mate. Am generally a good-natured drake covered in runes and care for two adopted hatchlings, Sssargon and Amaruq, who will fight tooth and claw for friends and especially family. Of course, if you are joining our family you will become an A'meo of sorts.

Would not mind getting to know my suitor a little first before things go further, as in the past I had a romance that crumbled apart and do not want a repeat...

Iea knows there must be a fine handsome drake out there somewhere; if you may be that one, you have a few options:

- Leave a note upon this board, I'm bound to check again later. ((I like to read the boards a lot, or leave the browser open, or forget its open...))
    - Have a courier walk a note into my private quarters from here ((private message))
    - Meet up with me in the dragon lair. ((Dragon channel))
    - Come across me in the world somewhere... ((Arrange to meet up))
    - Send a messenger after me with your words. ((In game tell))

((Dragonesses do not have cooties, don't need to be afraid. ))

<You find a small note attached to the corner of Runos' note that is very messily written and attacked with some sticky substance.>

Sssargon is luking for A'meo too! Sssargon is very happi whan he is fine-ding one! Ieo luk fore-wards to meet-ings you!

<Underneath is a picture of 2 big blobs and 2 smaller blobs infront, each with 2 triangles of various sizes and scribbles attached. You make these out to be dragons as each are labeled: A'mea Runos (One of the big ones), A'meo You (The second big one), Brother Amaruq (A small one), Sssargon Ieo (The second small one).>

Greetings, my name is Rye and I'm a male dragonet/hatchling of 40 seasons old and my crafting ability is rated about 30 at this time. I feel that in order to become stronger in terms of willpower, I feel the need to challenge those stronger then me, in order to build confidence. I'm looking for a family to stay with as I'm stil very young and don't own a lair at this time. I enjoy traveling and exploring Istria and I it would be nice to have a home to come to, along with family memebers to talk to about my day when no one else is around.

OOC: This may help develope my charater more. :P

*A large carving of stone with details is next to the other posts of seekers*

My name is Saphire, I am a Lunus who is seeking more then just being alone, I am a dragoness who is of 100 seasons of hunting, i can be very protective of those i care about.
    *A few claw marks further down to show the size of the dragoness who is putting the note up*
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Quote Originally Posted by venom-dragon7799 View Post
    *A large carving of stone with details is next to the other posts of seekers*

My name is Saphire, I am a Lunus who is seeking more then just being alone, I am a dragoness who is of 100 seasons of hunting, i can be very protective of those i care about.
    *A few claw marks further down to show the size of the dragoness who is putting the note up*

I would be more the happy to be your little friend!

erm i dun think you catch my drift >_>
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Thread Information