View Poll Results: I spend most of my time in horizons....

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crafting.

32 38.55%
  • Crafting, but I would hunt more if I could find people to hunt with me.

17 20.48%
  • Hunting.

34 40.96%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hunters vs crafters

Default Re: Hunters vs crafters

Well I'm level 90ish Callak, I'm always up for a good killfest.

~Galde

My most experienced alt is rated 60, but Callak might enjoy a hunt with you from time to time. Just that right now, as far as adventuring is conserned, I'm mostly playing alts. I log Callak mostly for RP now, which has stagnated lately.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Well, I have Yanuru who's level 20. My highest adventure-levelled alt :P

~Galde

My highest alt is Ssussurrouss, Cleric 26, crafter (blacksmith) about, oooo, 22?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Hunting because crafting bores me to tears. I only do it when nessecary. Lairshaping isn't as bad since you move around to different areas more and aren't just staring at the same resources nodes all day. Of course hunting gets quite boring and repetitive too from time to time. If I see another beetle, my head will explode. >_< I guess now I'm more inclined to just plop down somehwere and not do anything and hope somebody's active in dragon chat.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Haven't voted because none of the options really fit, I love to craft but when I want to hunt I will, either with guildmates or solo, so not a case of not hunting because of having no group.

My least experienced is a season 19 druid.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

i have been saying this ING Uncle to Falstorm how ever the warrior population has not left but has turned to the dark side of crafting i would be willing to stake all the coin on Falstorm, that if a dev longed on and launched a epic raid with mages skeletons wrath's and a epic boss you would see once again bipeds picking up there swords , axes , instead of there picks and and chisels .

the game needs somthing to tide us over till the labyrinth gets put in,
    weekend raids would be a blast ! or perhaps another pleag (Ducks for cover :P)
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

What?!?!?

I have heard of more blight anchors in the last few months I've been in than the last two years+ that I've been subscribed!

We don't need no stinking dev-herding raids!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Takes out Demon Claw

you where saying
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Go git 'er, Ray!

HEY!!! I LIKE STINKING DEV HERDING RAIDS!!!

quite a bit actually...I'd totally go to one on I don't care how many characters... IT'S a RAID!!! yay!! madness! uber powered old critters four-shotting my 100 Ancient. I /LOVED/ Memorial Day Weekend, it was, well... memorable ^^

so yeah, I'd totally hunt with those I could find if I were crafting...

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

What good is a blight anchor if they don't have any blight ships?

Honestly now, these Aegis are getting slack...

Oh lol, Heart! XD

I missed the raids. :/ Do more raids! I wanna try one!

Never seen a blight anchor either. What are they like? :P I was always hoping that when you defeated them the blight would back off a bit. But I guess that's probably not the case, huh? D:

~Galde

Honestly right now I craft far more than I adventure but I've done a fair amount of adventuring on my Ranger. Now I craft to make my new character even more powerful..

Quote Originally Posted by Galdethriel View Post
    Oh lol, Heart! XD

I missed the raids. :/ Do more raids! I wanna try one!

Never seen a blight anchor either. What are they like? :P I was always hoping that when you defeated them the blight would back off a bit. But I guess that's probably not the case, huh? D:

~Galde
    I saw one today. It was almost like the Horizons staff were giving me a present!
    I decided to help some hatchlings (about season 43) who claimed to have been attacked by a specter, so we went trawling through the mountains outside of Aughundell looking for a blight anchor. Well, we found it and a few more joined us as we took it on.

Man, I sucked to begin with lol
    I couldn't really help it, I forgot like ALL of my moves, I couldn't stop casting spells, and the enemies were so tiny that I could barely click them under my massive bulk. Still, we kicked its butt in the end, which was followed by some crazy-*** animation stuff as it exploded and dropped a few more Aegis parting gifts.

Nevertheless, now I get to brag about having beaten up on a giant celery stalk! And there's a new patch coming out today, so I'm looking forward to that. I think it was mostly a graphical thing, but I could be wrong!

Sorry to remove the magic from the anchors, but they are monsters that respawn on a fix location all 24 hours (when I see a blighted sky near an "anchor" field I know one is there, check my mappoint and the anchor sits there like it is waiting that i beat it up). If they are unbothered they start to blight the ressources near and start to move a round very slowly. Oh and they spawn more and more ugly undead stuff.

And there will be no patch today, there are no news about it.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    And there will be no patch today, there are no news about it.
    Sure about that, are you?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Well no news on the frontpage and nothing in the patcher, so I assumed there would be no patch. But I am happy if we get a patch today.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Keep in mind that it is only 7:30 AM in Phoenix.

Thread Information