Thread: Dim Crystal of Might

Hybrid View

Default Dim Crystal of Might

I want to sale a Dim Crystal of Might. Looking for offers.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Default Re: Dim Crystal of Might

No luck on the NT connie?

Have about 100gold

You could have it ALL ;P

Oooh and tons of t1/2 dragon novians if you wanted them too enough for 2 halls

Soraii

NT Connie?!?!
    Do you mean Bristugo connie?
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

No - I'm thinking New Trismus, seeing as that's the training island for new players. Isn't it a level 1 crystal? Am I thinking of the wrong crystal? Apologies if it's an ultra-rare!

what's so special about this crystal? stats? I mean, I know its no longer in game... but how's it work?

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Think of it as a crystal that can give you anywhere from about 60 to 100+ extra damage PER swipe 100% of the time. For attacks like ravage(or multi-hit attacks), it will proc for EVERY SINGLE HIT(meaning this 1 attack will fire the DCoM 4x. Add this to goldrage(3x per 15 seconds) and silverstike(2x) and you should be drooling by now). The only downside to it is that it is largely affected by how much strength your character possesses and what the mob's resistance/armor towards nature is. Also the crystals will proc for range weapons like bows, but NOT for spells.

The fact that is it a level 1 crystal just makes it even more fantastic because literally anyone can use it. It by no means stats it is only good for low level characters.

Oh and did I forget to mention? The crystal comes with it's own animation and sound effect. So every time you hit something, a lightening effect strikes the mob followed by a "zzzt" sound effect. It look really awesome and is a nice toy to show off.

*Incase you want to see what the animation looks like click on link*
    Attached Images Attached Images

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Are there any of these things still floating around? Would like to acquire one if possible.

Thread Information