Thread: Discoverings after Patches thread

Default Discoverings after Patches thread

Found something unusal after a patch in istaria that was not listed in the patch notes? Let the fellow istarians know!

So the area near aughundell was revamped, I recognized that in the blight north of augh where spiders before, but they are gone now!

Also besides the new trees at the silk field, there runs now a Shadow Spider Huntress around! Watch out harvesters!

Also I went to Delgarath today, I saw that the giant hole was sealed with a giant rock (aww no more tossing bipeds in it!). Also ther was a destroyed WA collumn in it! D:

Also if you go to the town, it is now labeled as Delgarath if you go in the area, the area around it is named Abadonned Shore now. Further east the area is now called Wan Coast.

South of Delgarath is a new blight patch with tents and war machines.

A new named has been spotted north of the patch! :

Southwest of Delgarath in the large blight patch can now be found blighted andamatium.

The public marble shop north of the Harro marble was removed! =( Also the northest marble golem spawn and marble spawn.

Instead there is now a mineshaft system with machines like in the Aughundell mountains.

The former harro marble is now called Valley of Tolrath.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Discoverings after Patches thread

Nice Takora, thank you

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

A correction, the named I saw is not new, the name sounded familar to me, he belongs to the conjurer epic quest.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Found something unusal after a patch in istaria that was not listed in the patch notes? Let the fellow istarians know!

The public marble shop north of the Harro marble was removed! =( Also the northest marble golem spawn and marble spawn.

Instead there is now a mineshaft system with machines like in the Aughundell mountains.

The former harro marble is now called Valley of Tolrath.
    Yes, been some subtle changes here and there some have gone unnoticed like in the old dwarf village....

Wonder when they gonna finish that cave though? Still no node in there and the machine hasn't been moved back, I would assume under that tarp.

If you are farming trophies or comp its great but the golems have all been pushed into the rest of the area and they keep coming and coming and coming. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Image View Post
    Yes, been some subtle changes here and there some have gone unnoticed like in the old dwarf village....

Wonder when they gonna finish that cave though? Still no node in there and the machine hasn't been moved back, I would assume under that tarp.

If you are farming trophies or comp its great but the golems have all been pushed into the rest of the area and they keep coming and coming and coming. hehe

We aren't. Not in the way you expect. LOTS of changes still to come.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I know what they are doing... they are preparing Delgarath as the stage ("stage" being used as a military term for a base of operations for an austere location) for the Blighted Labyrinth!
    Way too many little changes there for me to be wrong!

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    We aren't. Not in the way you expect. LOTS of changes still to come.
    awww boo

Changes .... *tries her best cute dragoness look* ... er like what?

Thread Information