Thread: time to sleep

Default time to sleep

only a matter of time before this happen again i have been popping in and out of chaos blight and order for the past month enjoyed it to the hilt but its time for my Dragon charictors to sleep once more was working on a vid but thats been put off as well

I love horizons but due to issues in my life my car wreck (totaled) from October hospital screwing med records up losing my job, u see where this is going. So i will return, i swear on my vengeance scale!

I will return no later than the release of the labyrinthine come hell nor high water. I will be one of the first to enter and rip in to the blight }:>

Personal not to Jerhis
    your scales are almost done when i get back they might be useless throw

The once again form trole
    EPION
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: time to sleep

I am so sorry to hear this, Lightening Claw. I hope your problems clear up soon. You will be missed.

aww crumblies, i hope every thing for you recovers swiftly and better than before!

Good luck in dealing with your RL problems and hope you will find your way back so soon that your friends haven't had time to miss you.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

aw crap man, sorry to hear this. life can be a devious mistress at times. i've enjoyed all the hunts we've done in the past. take care of business and most importantly take care of yourself.

Thread Information