Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

I tried this game back when it first launched way wayyyyy back in time. I see that they finally got a vista fix (yay!) and what looks like new content coming out.
    I am on the Order shard as "Shift" a little hatchling dragon.

The game is still the same, but hey, I get to play a dragon!

I do hope that more players hop on as right now, its pretty empty

Does anyone know if the game client will be updated/upgraded? I know ... asking alot already! But I will say that if they can update the graphics some, it will draw more folks in.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Hello all

greetings and welcome home, cru!
    we are glad you like the new changes and hope the future ones will meet with your approval as well!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

*serves shift an [Imperial Urn] full of klava with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I went and moved to the Chaos shard - seems to be more folks there that talk to you

I am going to see if I can get some others in so I can group up some and get things done.

How soloable is the content?

The game is very solo able. Sorry many did not speak to you on Order. normally we are very talkable. but we do have less people there.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    The game is very solo able. Sorry many did not speak to you on Order. normally we are very talkable. but we do have less people there.
    No need to apologize. It is what it is. I am just here to have some fun. Glad to hear that the game is soloable - I remember when hatchlings could not attack anything equal level and live through it ;p

Seems that balance is MUCH better now.

Welcome back

I appologize young one but i am unabel to log on and teach you how to use your dragon to its Fullest Distructive powers teaching the art of war is what i do best feel free to pm Miltar or chib if you need some training there comrads in arms and they will teach you well !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    I appologize young one but i am unabel to log on and teach you how to use your dragon to its Fullest Distructive powers teaching the art of war is what i do best feel free to pm Miltar or chib if you need some training there comrads in arms and they will teach you well !
    I will take you up on offer

I have havng some difficulty - but nothing major. I just have to be very careful how I pull.

Thread Information