Thread: A Hearty Hello!!

Default A Hearty Hello!!

Just saying hello Istarians!!!! finally can play at least on Blight... "mutters something about darn vista" hehe anyway I am sooo greatful for being able to post and play now.... long time ago there was a beta test and then game launch .... etc etc.. thank you Virtrium!!!!! Octane

ps ill get an avatar soon and hope to get to know more of you better HUZZAH!!!!

lvl 36 hatchling on chaos
    lvl 48 Kat Paladin on chaos
    lvl 15 Kat scout and lvl 8 druid on Blight

Default Re: A Hearty Hello!!

Welcome, Octane. I hope to see you on Blight this weekend, then! (I seldom play on weekdays)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, oct!! will be seeing you around blight!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

How rude of me...I didnt even state my character names

Blight= Diogmos Saris lvl 20 scout/15 druid (workin for ranger
    also Nik Nak lvl 10 Dryad mage (man mages are wild)
    Chaos= Octane lvl 36 (goin for Lunus)
    also Akkuma Saris lv 48 Paladin
    From the music to the pace of this game there is no other like it... I hope its doin well so they keep it going.. I dont know who the devs are but I say they are doin a great job..
    You have no idea how sad me and my guild were that this game at first had problems..
    We are sooo glad this is back... talk at you all this weekend!!! "Pours a tall one and starts the craftin biz"

ps I just joined a guild on Blight and VERY nice people its called Vendetta....

The devs are doing a great job, aren't they? Vendetta include Tal and his wife, they are delightful. So is Sabo! Lots of great players there. You will enjoy being a part of their guild, I am sure

My character name is Aine, (an adult dragon), but I also have a hatchie or two (Cerridwin and Topaz) and a dryad (Sycorax), all blight characters. I'll be watching for one of your names to pop on this weekend.

Yes it's a late welcome, but the welcome still stands. I myself have recently returned now that Vista is supported, at least on Blight (I'll figure a way around the live shards eventually). Good to have you, feel free to let us know if we can help you with anything.
    Noelani of Blight -100 DRA / 100 DRC / 40 DLS / 40M Hoard
    Amryth of Blight - 58 DRA / 35 DRC
    Amecha the Neglected of Blight and Order - ?/?/?/?

Thread Information