Thread: Be Back Soon

Default Be Back Soon

Hi guys just thought i would drop in a note with an update on how the move is going I'm finally fully moved in and just got my net up today. Still got some boxes to unpack and finish setting up my office (Spiral stairs are a pain in the tail!!!) Once i get this room set up I will be finished unpacking and Fully feel at home . I figure in a few days i should have time to come play again (hopefully) it's supposed to get cold again for a couple weeks so i can't play in the veggie garden so i will be stuck in side and have time to play then. Just so you all know Me and Little man are loving our new place but now i got so much room i dont know what to do with it all LOL.

*hugs to my Blight family*

CottenCandy, Winterhart, Dutchess....A.K.A. Lila

Default Re: Be Back Soon

I'm glad you are getting all settled in, Cotten, and I hope your home feels like home to you soon. You are missed on blight. Take care, and thank you for the update.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

we are waiting for your return with worms on our tongues!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

When you run out of room to put your crap, move to a larger house and find you have lots of extra space, there is only one thing to do...buy more crap

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    When you run out of room to put your crap, move to a larger house and find you have lots of extra space, there is only one thing to do...buy more crap
    *sigh* Words to live by.
    Noelani of Blight -100 DRA / 100 DRC / 40 DLS / 40M Hoard
    Amryth of Blight - 58 DRA / 35 DRC
    Amecha the Neglected of Blight and Order - ?/?/?/?

Thread Information