Thread: Valley of the Moon and a blocked lair path.

Default Valley of the Moon and a blocked lair path.

Hey,

I recently did attunement quests in Trandalar with my younger dragon. However, there seems to be a problem with the Valley of The Moon attunement. When I take it, I do get the quest "Attunement: Valley of the Moon" on my log, but it's blank.When I click the arrow to reveal the extra info, nothing appears. I still gave it a try and we killed the needed mob with a friend, but the quest didn't update.

I removed and retook the quest multiple of times, still no go.

Also, there seems to be a problem with the lair where Restaloth and Balennos, Lairshaper and Crystalshaper trainers, stay in. I don't know if it's just me, but I keep having a rock to block the entrance to the room. None of the tricks that usually would help you to get the rock disappear will help. I always have to relog, mostly right in front of the entrance, to make it go away, but once I leave the lair and come back later, the rock is there, again.

It's getting really fustrating to relog every time I need to give the trainers a visit, so I hope there would be a solution to this bug, somewhere. I can talk to Restaloth through the wall if I run against it, but Balennos is too far away for that.

Oh, and I'm playing on Chaos shard.
    Last edited by Salama; April 24th, 2009 at 12:28 PM.

Racia Trejan & Trica - Helians of Chaos
    Salama Lizran - Lunus of Unity --> Chaos (alive but retired)

Default Re: Valley of the Moon and a blocked lair path.

Have you tried clearing your world cache? This is the first I've heard of anyone being unable to get into that lair.

I will look into the quest.

Hmm, I haven't actually. I'll try that and see if it helps.

It's true though; my friends seem to be able to go through the entrance just fine, so it might be just my client that's messing up.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Salama View Post
    I recently did attunement quests in Trandalar with my younger dragon. However, there seems to be a problem with the Valley of The Moon attunement. When I take it, I do get the quest "Attunement: Valley of the Moon" on my log, but it's blank.When I click the arrow to reveal the extra info, nothing appears. I still gave it a try and we killed the needed mob with a friend, but the quest didn't update.

I removed and retook the quest multiple of times, still no go.
    What sometimes works for me is hitting the greet button that could trigger a quest sometimes when there is a problem with the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Salama View Post
    Also, there seems to be a problem with the lair where Restaloth and Balennos, Lairshaper and Crystalshaper trainers, stay in. I don't know if it's just me, but I keep having a rock to block the entrance to the room. None of the tricks that usually would help you to get the rock disappear will help. I always have to relog, mostly right in front of the entrance, to make it go away, but once I leave the lair and come back later, the rock is there, again.
    Had the same issue, it got solved when I changed the view distance.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    What sometimes works for me is hitting the greet button that could trigger a quest sometimes when there is a problem with the link.
    Well, the link seems to work just fine, it's just the quest log that is messing up. I get the quest and all, but the info with the counter is missing.

Had the same issue, it got solved when I changed the view distance.
    Tried that, didn't work this time. Thanks for the tip though!

Oh, I also cleared my world cache, but the rock is still there. D: Darn it.. Seems like Balennos and Restaloth hate me, big time.

Thread Information