Thread: Order - Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Default Order - Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Glit'sita Eilerten!

The Keir Chet k'Eilerten is an all Dragon, role-playing guild on the Order Shard. We were formed during Beta and have been in continuous operation since that time. We welcome Dragons (Eilerten) of all ages and factions to learn about the Chet at

http://tinyurl.com/zl3f

Many of our members are strongly involved in the community of Order, especially Dragons. We host on our forum above a Dictionary of Dragon Language, and our members are encouraged to learn and use it, but not required. We currently have members across a broad range of experience, from low levels up to 100.

We maintain two chat rooms. Our out of character chatroom is KCEfriends, and our roleplay enforced chatroom is KCEroleplay. Anyone (dragon or non-dragon) is welcome to drop by and chat or roleplay with our guild.

Our Mission Statement:

We are an all dragon role playing guild. Through role play we shall promote the greatness of dragon kind. We shall grow in number, power, and respect within the world community and support the efforts to rid Istaria of the scourge known as the Withered Aegis. We play on theOrder shard.

Those interested in becoming a member of the Chet, please read the admission requirements in the Kaiset (information) box.

Please feel free to stop by and say hello.
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Default Re: Order - Keir Chet k'Eilerten

*waves wing* Yes, I'd like to reiterate Mordoth's invitation.

We accept all factions of dragons and everything in between - which of course makes for great roleplaying drama [:P]

If you visit our site, please, come check out the Chet Tales where several of our members post their ongoing charcter stories and perhaps you can see the depth at which we get involved in our characters and in each other's stories.

We are certainly a "family" type guild, many of the members have been together for months and months, even since beta, and it is due to our strong community and enjoyment of our times together that I think has kept longterm members in the game, and in the guild, even though the tough periods. We aren't about Power leveling, but we are about helping each other. We're also all about supporting all Roleplaying activities on order, and encouraging the roleplaying community as a whole for the greater enjoyment of all in game :).

And I'd like to reiterate the invitation to ANYONE - Biped or Dragon - who wishes to RP or chat OOC to come and stop by our rooms. The KceRoleplay is the strict RP room, where most of the action takes place in the "lair clearing in Dralk" (the setting of the room, the actual place in game doesn't exist quite yet ;)). But the KceFriends room is about any old thing, including commentaries on the events in teh Roleplay room.

Come'on in sometime and visit with us. Don't have to be a member to RP or chat :).

Ellah

::whispers:: We want Lunus ! The wimpy Helians are too many ! ::scuttles off::

tiny little nudge [:|]
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten

::chases Allon's tail:: There can never be enough Helians!! Wimpy indeed!
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Bi Tor

Ellah,

I agree with you, we don't need the slaves to have a ggrreat society!

Bi`Tor - Lunus hatchling, hatching soon.

LarianLeQuella

[:'(] The website is blocked here at work, so I cannot make introductions there. I will do my best though when I get home to say hello, and express my interest in joining.

Quote Originally Posted by LarianLeQuella
    [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-9.gif[/img] The website is blocked here at work, so I cannot make introductions there. I will do my best though when I get home to say hello, and express my interest in joining.
    Sorry about that. The full website address instead of the tinyurl one is:

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...mp;TabID=86891

Might try that one.
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten

LarianLeQuella

It's the "Games" tag. We have one of those smart filters that sometimes picks up on things, and just blocks the entire web page. I'll hit it up when I get home or this weekend (depending on how long my day is here).

Brighteyes

Dear Mordoth,
    I applied for a guild position on the guild's website, but I fear my browser was not working properly and I was unable to finish the Roleplay Event for the application process, is there any other way I can do this for you?
    Thank you

Just like to say that the Chet is stillhere on order, feel free to drop by one of our channels, KCEfriends is casual in or out of character, or KCEroleplay with is strictly in character.
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten

*yawns and looks around before going back to sunning him self on the stone in the clearing*

OOC: We are still going strong have some new people always looking for more. Stop by we may interest you.

I'm resurrecting this thread to say that the Chet is still alive, but barely.

I would very much like to see this guild become a great circle of Dragons once more, so if any fellow dragons who like to roleplay are looking for a guild, feel free to apply for membership.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

WE are once again active if still small. Looking for other dragons that are in need of a home. Stop by and chat with us and look around the web page. I personally am on most nights about 6 to 10 Eastern.

aye, we're functional but we're small right now - a small group of committed dragons.

And most of us are old fuddy duddies - so we'd love the injection of some new blood to get our old bones moving and blood flowing again *smirks*
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information