Quote Originally Posted by abtarus18 View Post
i think if you are gonna market this game and are gonna make it big you are gonna have to make a couple changes and make the game somewhat like other games, cause obviously, thats what sells.

- this game needs more pvp, i've only been to lvl 15 and on the blight server so i dont really know how the pvp on here works, but a lot of BIG games have really nice pvp systems, you dont have to make one as complex as most games are but something along those lines really helps
- like in GuildWars, the story lines in all the games in the quests are really thought out and make the game really fun, and you get end game prizes and stuff like that, that make the game really cool.
I do believe that part of the reason the game still exists and has a loyal player base is because it is NOT like all those other games.
I personally dont like PVP. And if it would be increased I for 1 want an option for players to only be PVE and not get it forced down their throats. Apart from the fact that I am not sure if the current school system is quite balanced enough.
Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
You can go team pvp if you want, you just have to be in the same team with your friends, there is even a open field arena where you can pvp on the pvp island. But hardly anyone goes there today.
To be honest I have never even been to the arena and dont even know were to find it.
Really should have someone show me the way, would at least be fun to know I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Mairynn Nalnair View Post
As Steelclaw put it in the Vista tread not quite ready for live yet
Actually while playing Istaria the only place I fell 700m was when I was playing on Blight with my XP-pc, but I do agree with the devs that they have to be sure that everything works as it should before it being pushed to live shards.