Thread: Beginners Cooking Spits

Default Beginners Cooking Spits

I've been trying to start being a confectioner, and am having a problem. The formulas for the cooking utensiles seem to be miising (or I just can't find them).
    The Form, 'Beginners Cooking Spits', i have looked at 4 confectioneers, nothing. I cant find ANY of the beginners utensile forms, not just the spits. Anyone got any info?

Default Re: Beginners Cooking Spits

the confectioner cooking utensils formulae were discontinued when they revamped the confectioner class - the new food formulas do not use them. if you have looted a formula that requires the utensils, only possibility is to hunt whatever dropped that form until it also drops the cooking utensils formula - likely to take a very very long time.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Well guess that means i now have 22 scribed recipes and out 90 lore tokens, on something that doesn't even work. GREAT *throws hands in air*
    nice revamp

Might I suggest to the developers that the old (pre-revamp) Confectiioner recipes be removed from the possible offerings of the Formulatrons. Doing so would avoid any future related discouragement of new entry level Confectioners.

Knossos

it's easier to get recipes now though - you buy them from the trainer with coin.. sucks that you didn't know, I can sympathise

all recipes for the new revamp are listed on my confectioner site, along with where to get them
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Some old confectioner forms still drop through, looted dozen of the expert cooking spits formular in the past, they should be removed also from the loot tables.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

That includes the old loot dropped quests from older creatures. The quest rewards still include the old confectioner recipes.

Drev

Thread Information