Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Launcher Troubles

Default Re: New Launcher Troubles

Marvel idea. Still getting the same results though. I tried unistalling the launcher, reinstalling then rebooting my computer. Same annoying pop ups.

Installed from windows update, the Internet Explorer 8, and the new .net platform followed together, then finaly new launcher responded

and started up with no problems, so if got problems trye what i
    did then it can may work, if not firewall blocks it

GAAAHHHH!

Four days of trying to figure out what was wrong with this thing and it turns out it just didn't like what timezone I had my computer clock set at!

Why the heck can't I set my computer clock for what time it is at my *parents* house? Why do you care what time my OWN clock says?! *resists urge to blow up net software* It's MY computer!

I could have been in Istaria this weekend

Do you have your clock set to automatically update? There's a setting for XP, at least, that you can turn that off. Then your computer wouldn't (or shouldn't) care what time it is.

We have that problem here at work. IP Address must be linked to a geographic location and if the time is different from that location you must be some form of hacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Do you have your clock set to automatically update? There's a setting for XP, at least, that you can turn that off. Then your computer wouldn't (or shouldn't) care what time it is.
    I had that on, but turned it off after the suggestion.

The funny thing is, that updater thing is what set my timezone to the wrong one in the first place. Had I not actually gone in and looked, I would have never known that was the problem. My time was the same, but it set my timezone to Central US

its doing it to me agin . it stoped doing it for . some time and now its doing it agin :P i whold look in my windows updats but . me pc kep locking up on me when looking for updats : ( hoping it fix its self agin :P
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Thread Information