Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 166

Default Re: Blight Update 166

*this is From Gothos*

Quest... Delgarath Militia: unsung Heros..for the empire.
    Burris' List of Trophies
    Abomination TaskMaster Spleen
    Blight hound Claw
    Blight Kwellen Hoofs
    Enraged Aegror bunioin
    Ogre Rock Hauler Manacles
    Zombie Laborer Ear
    Zombie Medic Eyes (Was told Zombie Medics where no longer in game after they took out Blight Anchor near the outpost, if so are you going to add the medic back or change the trophy to finish this quest) *stuck on the quest*

Thanks Gothos

AmonGwareth
    Re: Blight Update 166
    Lightning Claw... You answered an OR question with a yes. That makes no sense.

I was unsure both in my eyes are Nice and powerful sorry for the lame attempt at humor
    Last edited by lightning claw; June 7th, 2009 at 11:57 PM.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

After making 2 fine mithral large shields, one double socketed and one triple socketed. I tried to apply shield tech kit: crest of the blackhammer clan to each. With no sucess to either.

Quote Originally Posted by Grodec View Post
    After making 2 fine mithral large shields, one double socketed and one triple socketed. I tried to apply shield tech kit: crest of the blackhammer clan to each. With no sucess to either.
    Did you use a standard armor socket? If so, that is why. You have to use the Large Socket.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Looted and scribed Master armor dye kit: Antique. But it doesnt show up in knowledge window.

Thank you for implementing the blighted claw formula.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

well after looking the blackhammer tech is for shield but the large socket tech is for weapon.

well after looking the blackhammer tech is for shield but the large socket tech is for weapon.
    Oh right. My bad. Hmm. It works for me on genesis.

EDIT: Figured it out. Will be fixed in the next patch.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; June 8th, 2009 at 11:07 AM.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Looted and scribed Master armor dye kit: Antique. But it doesnt show up in knowledge window.
    Hmm. Looking into it.

Has anyone been able to test keys and chests? And if so, with what results?

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Has anyone been able to test keys and chests? And if so, with what results?
    Uhm, we managed to kill a few without keys

But I expected better loot, as in stuff never seen before, as it is a treasurechest
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Uhm, we managed to kill a few without keys

But I expected better loot, as in stuff never seen before, as it is a treasurechest
    And you killed them without a key how?

As for the loot if you did the ones outside of dralnok's doom then you're just going to get a better chance at rare stuff from tier 5. inside dralnok's doom you've got a great chance at some rare stuff that is new.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    As for the loot if you did the ones outside of dralnok's doom then you're just going to get a better chance at rare stuff from tier 5. inside dralnok's doom you've got a great chance at some rare stuff that is new.
    I been killing the ones inside Dralnoks Doom, so far I only got 1 new kind of Key form, other than that just crystals and hoard.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    I been killing the ones inside Dralnoks Doom, so far I only got 1 new kind of Key form, other than that just crystals and hoard.
    RE: Loot. There's other stuff.. Dwarven Relics, Dragon Journals, Key components, new Dyes and some other stuff as well.

EDIT: My apologies for my tone in now removed sentence.

Amon we tried to work with the keys and there's a chance i'm completely doin it all wrong, but the key does 2500-2500 for the platinum keys, and its on a 1 minute recast. So i'm assuming you would then need 2 full groups or so or better keys to open t6 chests. But even on the t5 chests i'm unable to open the as they regen the 2500 damage from the key before the key timer is up.

iron guard loot tables seem to be double crystal and tech component, or relic item, crystal, tech comp, or as you said a variation of the key forms and the dye forms.

Are there t6 alchemy forms mixed in the loot tables? such as adamant power form ?
    Sabo Tage

speaking of alchemical forms, does there happen to be a form or quest for an alchemical antidote to the poisons? Dylan has a title-quest for antidote expert (for crafting 1000 superior poison antidotes), but I've not seen the form, nor have I been able to find a quest to develop one. Something slated for later implementation?
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

i have tryed to do combat with these things how ever the great people on blight are unable to make the keys needed Dragons can not kill these suckers with out them so i cant test this unless i am given the forms

Bug
    Master Dye form's has an alc requirement of 1 ( to scribe ) Gave them to Rougee on blight cause i have no use for them
    Last edited by lightning claw; June 8th, 2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to post a bug
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

RE: Chests/Keys

Given that a Platinum Key is a Tier 4 key, you should not expect to be able to kill a Tier 5 or greater chest very quickly. Get a Tier 5 key or a Tier 6 key.

RE: Corrupted Iron Guard loot tables.

Already addressed.

RE: Alchemical Forms

Have you checked the Alchemist trainer?

RE: Antidote

Why would Dylan carry that? He has nothing to do with healing or curing poison except for giving out the title quest (he gives out all of the title quests). Look at one of the other npcs.

Thats the thing Amon,

No one has gotten a Key form of this nature yet, there for we need to make due with what we have (for the sake of testing mind increasing the Key forms Drop rate so we can test this farther? )

Amon we tried to work with the keys and there's a chance i'm completely doin it all wrong, but the key does 2500-2500 for the platinum keys, and its on a 1 minute recast. So i'm assuming you would then need 2 full groups or so or better keys to open t6 chests. But even on the t5 chests i'm unable to open the as they regen the 2500 damage from the key before the key timer is up.
    Let me try to clarify. If you are trying to get a Tier_5 chest, you need a tier 5 or Tier 6 key. A tier 4 key is not meant to be able to take one out.

So, go find a Mithril or Adamantium Key and you will be able to open the chest just fine.

Thread Information