Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 167

Default Blight Update 167

Changes
    * Rebalanced loot tables of monsters within Dralnok's Doom
    * Adjusted statistics of Automatons, Brachina Beetles, Carrion Crawlers and Colossal Scorpions
    * Ahkanis tablet no longer calls itself Cliff Notes, but Summit Notes.
    * Kamiliari now expresses her concern for use of Summit Notes in her dialogue in Drain Bolt I.
    * Crushing Ogres no longer spawn in Old Rachival
    * Quest "Memni's Challenge: Earn Lasting Embers" now requires you to kill Flame Pygmies instead of Crushing Ogres and asks for a Flame Pygmy Beatstick. Also cleaned up some of the directions.
    * Breath of Fire damage increased by 1/3, penetration increased significantly, and shared timer set to 50%
    * Drain Bolt 3 now counts any of the undead from Deadpool for the quest.
    * Quest "Dragon: Spirit of a Master" now refers to the instance of Allathos
    * Miranda the Quartermaster is now a Dragon and is known as Nalithess and is located in Chiconis
    * Quest "Drulkar's Wrath Part 10: Vengeance of the Fire Demon" now requires 6 Fallen Guard instead of 20 (as there just aren't that many available to kill without requiring some serious camping)
    * Quest "Delgarath Militia: For the Empire" no longer requires Zombie parts due to the lack of zombies in the world.
    * The pieces of Sigrun's Letter now have a chance to drop from the undead and beasts (but not mylocs) found inside Dralnok's Doom, and now have a small coin and hoard value. Anyone who has started the Sigrun's Letter quest should abandon it and get it again. Any script objects looted while on the original quest may be deleted from your inventory.

Fixes
    * Master Armor Dye Kit formulas now require proper skill to scribe.
    * Brachina Beetle Gland now has a proper icon
    * Fixed the constraints on quest "Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 2): The Hammer of Kings"
    * Myloc Birthing Sacs are now only worth 25% of their original value (since they don't fight back)
    * Fixed the location trigger in quest "Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 2): The Hammer of Kings"
    * Brachina Crystal is now dyed obsidian
    * Empytur the named Forest Oastic is now quite a bit tougher
    * Empytur will no longer respawn instantly
    * Spirit of Dralnok will no longer respawn instantly
    * Dwarven Relics and Relic Sets now use the trophy item icon
    * Breath of Acid: Thunder Underground no longer automatically completes. Fixed a number of other small errors in this quest line as well.
    * Replaced Ghost loot table on Corrupted Iron Guard with Iron Guard specific table
    * Replaced Ghost loot table on Corrupted Shades with Corrupted Shade specific table
    * Shield Tech Kit: Crest of the Blackhammer Clan can now be properly applied to Shields
    * Minimum skill and keywords of Master Armor Dye Kit formulas
    * Added greet dialog to Artus Eagleeye, Balion Stonebreaker, and Farida Shieldcleaver.
    * Natasha the Jeweler in Kirasanct has had her anti-gravity boots removed. She's now found in the same chamber as the stonecutter.
    * Doc Tarrant now carries all types of Antidote Forms.
    * Wraith Ectoplasm has been removed from loot tables.
    * Jatell's Training Sword is now properly a non-visual item, has a proper sword icon and sound, is attuned, and has no hoard/coin value.
    * Numerous minor fixes to Drulkar's Wrath series (removed keyword restriction "quest", fixed initial step to be correct, fixed a few broken chat links). The series now can be completed, I believe. The Dried Blue Rose petals handed out in this quest are now stackable. And the quest journal gives players a better idea of how many petals are needed before the quest will advance.
    * Quest "Biggletorque: Chests in the Deep" so that the Odd Shaped Key will open the appropriate chests in Dralnok's Doom to advance the quest.

Default Re: Blight Update 167

The council chamber in Dralk, as well as the council members disapeared, except V'tieru who's standing outside.

Added to Wiki with links: Blight Delta 167

On the Drain Bolt III: Into the Dead Pool quest - there is no counter for the quest requirement of "use drain bolt II 10 times in combat". quest cannot be completed.

Also no combat feedback on drain bolt II
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Crystals fixed thanks you.

Cannot port to Dralnok's Doom : the portal is too far away, even though I'm sitting on it.

Breath of Acid : Thunder Underground was completed before the patch (and twice, because of lag). I don't know who to talk to, to get the next step. Can someone help me on this ?

EDIT : Superior antidote requires an adventure level of 114 and thus cannot be used.
    Last edited by Zexoin; June 12th, 2009 at 11:47 AM.

After Thunder Unergroud go back to Kelakhan (the faction breath trainer).

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    EDIT : Superior antidote requires an adventure level of 114 and thus cannot be used.
    Yes, that is by design.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Yes, that is by design.
    ooooh.... i like the implication of where the game may be going with that!
    *ever the optimist*

Yes, that is by design.
    O.O

You mean... O.O

PS : thanks Takora

It is a tier 6 potion. Hence the level is above 100. There is nothing else meant by it. No additional levels for players are being added.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

It is a tier 6 potion. Hence the level is above 100. There is nothing else meant by it. No additional levels for players are being added.
    ...I hope you'll forgive me for being dense, but how is the potion to be used if its requirement exceeds any level any player will ever attain?
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

And meaning it is meant for Quest and not player use then?

I don't get it... Why allow us to make potions and spells we'll never be able to use ? And how can we dispell T6 poisons then ?

Breath of Acid : Success at Last. No quest text from Kelakhan, and no counter are given in the quest log.

What do you mean "no counter"?

Could you please be more specific with what the quest journal says, what's happening, etc?

Just a quick note on this or any other quests... If you had a quest prior to this patch in your journal, you will need to drop it and get the quest again. Instances of quests do not update automatically when the patch is applied.

Does that help ?

Also, about updated quests, I don't know if that happens to everyone but all of them were deleted when the patch was applied, so I don't have to do it myself.

EDIT : Do we have a "known problem list" somewhere ? It would be nice to have one so we could check if something has already been mentionned before posting.

And you've tried dropping the Success quest and getting it again?

At this point assume there are no "known issues" because everything previously reported has been fixed.

Note you must have the Vanguard of Nature's Breath in your inventory when you start the quest. If you do not, the quest won't start properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Fixes
    * Wraith Ectoplasm has been removed from loot tables.
    This is needed for Helian RoP if I remember correctly. Unless that step was changed in Helian Rite of Passage.

Thread Information