Thread: Looted EOBs?

Default Looted EOBs?

Went anchor hunting this morning. Downed three of them and got two EOBs as a loot drop off of a Fire Blight. I'm not 100% sure what type because two tiny blight spheres went kabloey at the same time and killed me.

In their description they say they're resource only.

Default Re: Looted EOBs?

Yes they are needed for making ambrosia, I think they moved them to mob drop from bonus resources to make them more rare.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

hmmm i thought we couldn't make ambrosia anymore?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

The formula was left just EOBs were made very very rare. At least that understood what was going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Yes they are needed for making ambrosia, I think they moved them to mob drop from bonus resources to make them more rare.
    How does keeping them as mob drops make them "more" rare, if you can get them from two spots?

They're still in game, you can easily get them at any blighted resource node. After dodging mobs at any rate...

At least that's where I've been getting them from, but if that is the case, the text should be changed.

Not sure. I thought they had been removed from all the resources.

Last I heard (back in April) EoB came from resources blighted by a Blight Anchor. Around the same time, all I got from Blighted Thornwood was Unstable essence of Blight...not sure if there will ever be a form for purifying and or stabilizing it.

ps...yup...still around. got 30 pilings in yesterday and with the weight restrictions gone, am having the gravel brought in to put in my driveway this comeing Thursday. Then...then the real work starts and I can have the building package delivered. Woo-wee....
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Consuming ambrosia is rather pointless compared to the new food. So I fail to see the point.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

It leaves you with a fresh, clean scent?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Consuming ambrosia is rather pointless compared to the new food. So I fail to see the point.
    It speeds it up since its one more thing in the chain:
    Appetizer (wait before you can eat another)
    Side
    Main
    Dessert
    Ambrosia
    (wait to be able to repeat)

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The... point of... what? Amon, you're probably the only person who would think it's pointless.

It's not pointless, it's a great augment to the new food. Plus it doesn't take up 10 stacks in your vault. Regardless, discussing the usefulness of Ambrosia wasn't exactly the intent of this post :S

Is it or is EOB not supposed to be dropped by mobs?

Thread Information