Thread: Quests Reset

Default Quests Reset

Players on Blight please take note....

The following quests series have been reset for all characters on the Blight test shard.

Breath of Acid
    Delgarath Militia
    Dralnok's Doom
    Biggletorque's quests
    Gaileach's Myloc quests

Please note that the quests will still show in your journal on the "Completed" list, however the number of times completed is 0. (You will need to relog to see this.)

We do ask that you wait until AFTER the next patch (what will be delta 168) to take any of these quests again. There are many quests which we know are still bugged on Blight that will be fixed with the next patch, but we wanted to have characters prepared for when the servers do come up after that patch.

Also note that no quest rewards were removed, so if you were able to complete any of these quest series and do not wish to repeat them, you will still have the final reward.

If there are other quests which need to be reset in this manner, please post the quest name or series here. It won't be immediately that we reset them, but we will do our best to do a second reset at a later date.

Default Re: Quests Reset

Wow thank you very Much Amarie this is very appriciated! It's good to know that i dont have to throw all the work i did on CC out the window, that's what i been affraid of. your the best!

CC

Wonderful news! Thanks!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

this thread is proof of 2 cliches -

the squeaky wheel gets the grease

and

good things come to those who wait!!!

(this is a humourous post and is not intended as any form of slight to any person or persons associated in any way with istaria, either player or dev)
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

It has nothing to do with a "squeaky wheel", rant, complaint, request or other player post.

This is something which we had hoped to be able to do all along with this patch, as we knew that there would be things that would only show up in larger testing of quests.

However, as always we don't make promises that we don't know which we can keep, so no one said we were planning to do it until the technology behind how to do it best was figured out and implemented.

Always best to say it can not be done till you can unveil the surprise of it being done. A wise man once said. "I multiply the time to do something by 5 so when he ask me to do it in half the time I can beat even that."

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

sounds like scotty from the next gen episodes, relics -

you didn't tell the captain how long it will really take!??? how do you expect to keep your reputation as a miracle worker????

you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information