Thread: Scales for Dralnok's Doom

Default Scales for Dralnok's Doom

Not having a blight character I have no idea what awaits my dragon after maint is done. I have been collecting tech components for a while now and was wondering what the opinion of everyone is on the best set of scales for DD?

Str, Health, Arm, Dex?

Techs?

I do have a standard set but want to make a specific set.

Ideas/suggestions?

Default Re: Scales for Dralnok's Doom

I reccommend not going solo. It hurts.

That aside, it depends what you are looking to fight in there as different mobs do different things.

That is fine. I could make two or three different sets. Just after some ideas.

Explosive-reactive armor scales?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    Explosive-reactive armor scales?
    Sounds good. Will that tech be patched in do you think ?

Primal vengence on your claw and chest scale

(Don't attempt the Murk crabs with out a army ) but crush scales and Pierce scales work great

Pierce resistance V
    Dex V
    Tooth and claw V

Crush resistance V
    Str V
    Tooth and claw V

Use your sockets !
    and If you can find a dragie that can make these for u Pv your claw and chest scale
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

This is what i would go for

Tooth & Claw
    Crush Resistance
    Slash Resistance

Plus normal socketing
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Thanks for the suggestions.

Is there a reason why you don't suggest any of the wards to be tech (eg crush ward, slash ward...)

You can put PV on a Claw?

Wards, for a dragon, are not particularly useful. Without much evasion skill, or any ability that acts as an evasive maneuver (such as block, parry, dodge), the wards are only minimally useful. However, due to a dragon's ability to have quite a bit of armor, and the higher associated values of resistances, they are the better choice. Can't speak to the vengeance-on-claw bit, but this is the first I've heard of it, and I'm rather doubtful. There will also be a series of new techs, some of which are claw applicable, that you may want to invest in, instead. Also, I'd recommend checking your damage spells and generally being certain all of your gear (crystals, buffs, potion supply, etc) and not just your scales themselves, is in good order.
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

Huh.. I never knew that about wards. I'll have to keep that in mind when I get ready to upgrade my set.

Thanks

Potions are never something that I have had a large amount of. Never had the money or the stack space, but I am thinking that I might start investing

Thread Information