Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Default Re: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Drulkar's wrath part 6, Grizellan refers to Nielenoss as a tiny biped. Nielenoss is a dragon.
    No, the line is...

"In the mean time, you might speak with Nielenoss, outside of New Rachival. The tiny naka can be very clever and he knows them well."

The "tiny naka" refers to the gnomes in New Rachival. He in the second line refers to Nielenoss.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    No, the line is...

"In the mean time, you might speak with Nielenoss, outside of New Rachival. The tiny naka can be very clever and he knows them well."

The "tiny naka" refers to the gnomes in New Rachival. He in the second line refers to Nielenoss.
    alright, I can't read xD
    Sorry for that.

Gone through the Unsung Heroes quests with a fine-tooth comb. Shouldn't have been Sergeant, but Leftenant. All fixed.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Hraefn View Post
    The quest 'Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes' seems to have a broken link when he asks 'Are you prepared for what I might ask?'
    Got it. Thanks.

The spell Drulkars Wrath cant be scribed while having 1000 primal base. See attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

I can see them on both Chaos and Order.
    Maybe he has the items, but isn't trading?

When I try to trade with him, it's like trying to trade with every other non-vendor NPC. Almost feels like I'm trying to trade with another player.

I see no Icon on Noncas' Bi-Directioinal Recording and Scanning Device - should it have an icon?

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Xarog View Post
    Maybe he has the items, but isn't trading?

When I try to trade with him, it's like trying to trade with every other non-vendor NPC. Almost feels like I'm trying to trade with another player.
    Found a bug with it. Got it fixed for the next patch.

No, the line is...

Nitpick :

Maybe have it refer to "those tiny naka", since then it removes any shred of ambiguity.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarog View Post
    Nitpick :

Maybe have it refer to "those tiny naka", since then it removes any shred of ambiguity.
    I'll let LaughingOtter decide what to do since he wrote it.

Master Alchemy Metal Powder and Gem Powder have a requirement of 1 alchemy.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Gone through the Unsung Heroes quests with a fine-tooth comb. Shouldn't have been Sergeant, but Leftenant. All fixed.
    "Leftenant" just looks wrong. I've always known it as Lieutenant, and known quite a few of them.
    A google search shows Leftenant as an archaic, phonetic spelling, and only one example where it has been used.

Lieutenant... please?

Just being picky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Master Alchemy Metal Powder and Gem Powder have a requirement of 1 alchemy.
    Does this really matter since each sub-item requires the correct skill?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Quest Drulkars Wrath Part 4: The Desert Rose cant be completed.

The residents of the town Kaiyar only give 8 Dried Blue Rose Petals total instead of the required 12.
    Allathos's lair has not been built on Chaos. How did you get that quest?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

People on Chaos seem to be making it into the Doom as well, See the build thread in the Chaos forms. Maybe the world file from Blight is letting them do it some how?

Geoff, the pawnbroker in NT, was selling <AFK> and <LFG> emblems a week or so ago. He is no longer.

As previously noted in delta 169 thread (and checked on blight after delta 170. Posting here, as there seems to be active discussion than the delta 170 thread).

- Drulkar's Wrath is missing the "Usable by: DRAG" portion of its scribe requirements, which is probably why (re: Dakoren) it cannot be scribed.
    - Dragon tech kit: Rending IV calls for kwellen blight auras, which are a tier 6 component. Should be kwellen flame cinders
    - Dragon tech kits Sharper and Piercing Winds III call for crushing ogre splinters, which have been removed.
    - Dragon tech kit Piercing Winds V calls for fire pygmy ears which are tier 4 components
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

Using/eating Radiant resist crystals no longer allow benefits to stack. Before I could eat 2 (say spirit and nature) and I'd get both resistances on my buff bar, now they are overwriting each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Using/eating Radiant resist crystals no longer allow benefits to stack. Before I could eat 2 (say spirit and nature) and I'd get both resistances on my buff bar, now they are overwriting each other.
    Same thing for any stat crystal

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    thats not a bug.

Thread Information