Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Default Re: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    The damage did show up four times in a row just then.. Using DBolt 4 but all other times it has come up with only the amount of health I am getting.

Anyone else?
    Never seen any of the damage or any info, expect the health back, reported on Main window, up to Drain Bolt 8 now. Same for other guild members.

Quote Originally Posted by Image View Post
    Never seen any of the damage or any info, expect the health back, reported on Main window, up to Drain Bolt 8 now. Same for other guild members.
    Random thought/question: At what distance is the spell striking the target? I know when I use my long range spells (like a range teched Prime Bolt) I almost never get damage feedback. Just that the critter gets mad, and starts charging me. By the same token, often, spells used against me will not show up in my spam. Just the damage they do (and not always even that). Once I move closer, then I start seeing the spell spam.

No clue if this is the problem. Haven't started the quests yet. heh
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Re: Drain Bolt.

When I was doing one of the early quests...I think whichever 1 makes you kill undead in the dead pool, I got feedback on my drain bolt damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    Random thought/question: At what distance is the spell striking the target? I know when I use my long range spells (like a range teched Prime Bolt) I almost never get damage feedback. Just that the critter gets mad, and starts charging me. By the same token, often, spells used against me will not show up in my spam. Just the damage they do (and not always even that). Once I move closer, then I start seeing the spell spam.

No clue if this is the problem. Haven't started the quests yet. heh
    Both, at max distance or during paw to hand/claw/paw combat.
    Strange, its extremely rare I don't get a feed back on my long range spells and have them at max, (70m if I recall correctly). Have a double damage on them and get them both displayed or if it misses it says so.

Delgarath Militia: Collect provisions... upon turn in, onyndriss says "take this as a token of my gratitude..." but does not give anything. Also, carmichael gives out a rank token for which there is no feedback (he mentions it, and it is added to the character's inventory, but there is no "you have received" message).
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

amendment: carmichael's rank token does not *always* have feedback. 2/5 characters got the message.
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

At the same step, Carmichael tells you: "I have secured some coins and a few rank tokens"... but you only get one rank token. A few should be at least 2 tokens, shouldn't it?

Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

well, just because he has 'a few' does not mean he will give you more than one, ya know..........
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    The spell Drulkars Wrath cant be scribed while having 1000 primal base. See attachment.
    hrmmm what quest is that from?
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

I have scribed the Master Forms, and have the the skill, the tech comps and resources to make the Superior Cure Spell, the Superior Group Cure Spell and the Superior Antidote Potion. I am reluctant to make the spells as they show adv level needed to be over 100 and the same shows for the antidote potion.

I have made and scribed the T5 spell and it is ineffective in the Doom, and it would appear that no player can use the Superior ones

Any chance this situation be subject to review and resolution?

Knossos.

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    I have scribed the Master Forms, and have the the skill, the tech comps and resources to make the Superior Cure Spell, the Superior Group Cure Spell and the Superior Antidote Potion. I am reluctant to make the spells as they show adv level needed to be over 100 and the same shows for the antidote potion.

I have made and scribed the T5 spell and it is ineffective in the Doom, and it would appear that no player can use the Superior ones

Any chance this situation be subject to review and resolution?

Knossos.
    They are that way by design. No changes will be made.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Interesting.

Considering the following:
    • These spells have a casting / scribing requirement of a level of over 100.
    • These spells are not in error.
    • The t5 and lower cure spells are useless in the dungeon.

The only logical conclusion that can be drawn is that the intension exists to raise the level cap to at least lvl 118 to meet the mininum requirements to cast these spells. I'm curious about what each classes post-100 abilities will be. Very interesting indeed.

Take care,
    Tsargoth

or to make the labyrinth remain more challenging

I have a problem with the myloc quest. I'm supposed to find an ancient chest down here... I've scoured the mylocs area, found an adamantium one in past the birthing sacs (which later was gone, someone used a key on it), found an ancient one by a dung pile, found a travertine one by a dung pile, found another adamantium one by a dung pile, and none of them updated my quest just by running up to them. The queen was not sitting on it, nor was it to be found in any of the plants.

To add to my confusion, I bungled the key quest by using it before the labyrinth was opened in Rachival (that has a ticket now filed on it). Do I need a key for the ancient chest? What did I miss for getting one?

Quote Originally Posted by awdz
    I'm supposed to find an ancient chest down here... I've scoured the mylocs area
    There is an ancient chest (yes, that's exactly what it's called) in the lab. I won't say where cause of the whole spoiler thing, but rest assured, one does exist.

As far as keys go, no, there is not a special quest key needed to open the ancient chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Sar-Goth View Post
    Interesting.

Considering the following:
    • These spells have a casting / scribing requirement of a level of over 100.
    • These spells are not in error.
    • The t5 and lower cure spells are useless in the dungeon.

The only logical conclusion that can be drawn is that the intension exists to raise the level cap to at least lvl 118 to meet the mininum requirements to cast these spells. I'm curious about what each classes post-100 abilities will be. Very interesting indeed.

Take care,
    Tsargoth
    They stated, Amon him self said it, there is no plan currently to raise the level cap while it was in testing less the a month ago. I would guess there is some other form of elder game advancement that they plan to work on next.

Drain Bolt VI

ask you to kill Shadow spiders North East of Heather. They are Red Backed spiders.

Shadow spiders are found in the Rachival Outlands.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

A few of us have had an issue with not getting Sigrun to give her letter quest. The problem seems to be some crossed wires with the Ghost Buster quest. Perhaps there is some conflicting keyword?

I stood next to Sigrun and deleted active quests on my main which were not active on my dragon (he got the quest just fine). Nothing worked until I deleted the Ghost Buster quest, after which the ! immediately appeared over Sigrun and I was able to pick up the letter quest.

Drev

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    A few of us have had an issue with not getting Sigrun to give her letter quest. The problem seems to be some crossed wires with the Ghost Buster quest. Perhaps there is some conflicting keyword?

I stood next to Sigrun and deleted active quests on my main which were not active on my dragon (he got the quest just fine). Nothing worked until I deleted the Ghost Buster quest, after which the ! immediately appeared over Sigrun and I was able to pick up the letter quest.

Drev
    Additonally, I can't seem to pick up the ghostbuster quest after completing Sigrun's quest ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post

Drev
    Yea, conflicting keywords. Unnecessary ones as it turns out.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    They stated, Amon him self said it, there is no plan currently to raise the level cap while it was in testing less the a month ago. I would guess there is some other form of elder game advancement that they plan to work on next.
    Explain the unusable spells, then. It's been brought up before and then just as now the developers have flabbergastingly refused to explain.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information