Thread: Permissions

Default Permissions

Could we please have a "Friends" permission setting on individual structures, rather than just on the whole of a plot? The "Guild" setting is great, as long as all your friends are in your guild. Most of us, though, have friends in other guilds. I'd like my friends to be able to access my guildhouse, or silos, but I certainly don't want to stop everyone else in the game from even walking across my plot, or using the shops I've put there. Even one of my alts can't access the storage on my plot (she's a dragon in a dragon-only guild). It makes no sense to me to have a "Friends" setting for the whole plot, but not for individual structures.
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

Default Re: Permissions

I think there is such a thing. Go to the plot window, the first tab with the list of completed structures. Click on the vault, or guildhouse, or whatever. I believe you will see a permissions list to the right. Choose one, then go through a 30 second countdown. That should be structure by structure.

I have not really tested it myself, so I cannot guarantee it works, and it may need resetting after each patch. I am not sure if you set the friends list on the property or if it comes from your Player Lists window.

-Levity Merrel

Brambles

The friends list is only available for the entire plot, and doesn't show up for individual structures unfortunately :(

The option of allowing friends to access the storage on the plot (without blocking anyone) would be fantastic :)

This and other permission improvements are planned, but not currently scheduled.

Thread Information