Thread: A question

theurgist

Default A question

Seeing as the confectioner forums are a lot less frequented than I'd hoped I'm going to pose my question here:

Do Miners still get Blighted resources quests?

I ask simply because I'm finding Essence of Blight very hard to get hold of. If these quests aren't there anymore, there's limited reason for a miner to go mine this stuff, and hence get essence to sell. I've actually resorted to leveling miner myself to try and get some essence as it seems nigh impossible to get otherwise.

Torquil

Default Re: A question

I mined a lot of iron and nickel just before the merge, but I didn't get any essence at all now that you mention it.

Haven't mined much after the merge really and didn't get any essence either, but maybe it's fixed now with all the NA patches in place.

theurgist

Cheers for the reply m8. You don't get essence from anything except blighted resources, which are few and far between in Istaria atm.

Theurgist I know that probably you already know but... did you check the Tazoon crater? Tons of blighted sandstone. Yes it sux. Yes there is plenty tho...
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

theurgist

Yes, that's the only spot I know of Vahrokh. I was leveling an alt in miner over the weekend and would have had a good mining run had I not gotten distracted by tinkering along the way, hehe

Thread Information