Thread: Blight Update 170

Default Blight Update 170

Changes

• Quest "Biggletorque: Chests in the Deep" will now be more specific about what type of chest (and where) to use the Odd-Shaped Key
    • Rebalanced the Jade Golem loot tables
    • Marble and Jade Golems now have a longer delay between wandering
    • Adjusted the spawn rate of Jade Golems

Fixes

• Shaloth the Myloc Queen will once again spawn guards.
    • Noncas' Bi-Directional Recording and Scanning Device will now use current skill instead of base
    • Quest "Blackhammer: Stop the Attacks" now refers to Baltosh the Vile instead of generically to "Risen Necromancer"
    • Formulas "Expert Antidote", "Master Antidote", "Expert Spell: Cure Poison", "Expert Spell: Primal Cure Poison", "Master Spell: Cure Poison" and "Master Spell: Primal Cure Poison" now call for Hunter Scorpion Tail Stingers instead of Scavenger Scorpion Tail Stingers to make the Tier 5 potions and spells
    • Noncas Fizzlebot will now properly sell formulas
    • Balion Stonebreaker and Farida Shieldcleaver in Delgarath will now act as guards
    • Elthan the Elf at Tradok's Stand now has a level appropriate to his location
    • Emblem Purifier will now give you the title "the Purifier" rather than just "Purifier"
    • Carmichael Kincaid is now a Leftenant instead of a Sergeant
    • Quest "Tradok: Carry Word to Delgarath" properly refers to Kincaid as a Leftenant
    • Quest "Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: The Bigger They Are..." will now properly track looting of requested items
    • Quest "Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: The Bigger They Are..." will now properly refer to Dralnok's Doom
    • Fixed broken chat link and misspelled words in quest "Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes"
    • Fixed issues in quest "Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: Corruption" with names and places and chat links
    • Fixed issues in quest "Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: For the Empire" with names and places
    • Fixed references in quest "Delgarath Militia: Collect Provisions for the Militia" to Leftenant Carmichael
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Update 170

(Added to wiki)

thy much. Stale
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Adamantium Keys are broken - you cant hit more than 500 damage with them, while a chest has over 60k HP.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Worked fine for me last week on Blight. Made a bunch of admantium keys and opened a few chests with them, including the ones in the queen's chambers.

Have you tried them on T6 chests, specifically, 'cause I've heard they're being used on all sorts of things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Yes Creme I tried on T6 chests. It even shows as 500-500 when you ask for its details.

Yep, checked my keys on Blight and it does indeed do 500 damage. I figure they've got a few weeks or so to implement something on the live shards as no one will be needing keys for anything until the lab is built.

Jade Golem hoard drops:
    Out of approximately 20 kills:

24 pieces of hoard.

Seems a bit out of whack to me. The hoard is just a tad bit overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Yep, checked my keys on Blight and it does indeed do 500 damage. I figure they've got a few weeks or so to implement something on the live shards as no one will be needing keys for anything until the lab is built.
    There are chests outside of the Labrynth. Those may not require Adamantium keys tho. Haven't made any keys yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran
    There are chests outside of the Labrynth. Those may not require Adamantium keys tho. Haven't made any keys yet.
    There are a couple (that I've seen) outside the lab; however they're T5 chests and since you can't even get the form for that until the lab's open, it is also a moot point.

I didn't think there were any lower tier chests yet but I could be wrong...pretty sure I read that somewhere though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Adamantium Keys are broken - you cant hit more than 500 damage with them, while a chest has over 60k HP.
    Sounds sort of like a deliberate fix to me.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblaze View Post
    Sounds sort of like a deliberate fix to me.
    Whatever it was, it was not in the patch notes and now we cant open chests to continue quest lines.

Well hopefully chest HP is decreased in proportion.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Well, i used my odd-shaped key on a "ancient chest" near the mylocs, but nothing happened. is there a way to get this key back? it didnt count

After killing 40+ Bhal`kuk Elite Warriors and Bhal`kuk Gatherers I havent found a single Bhal`kuk Molar. Can someone check if they are dropping and if they are maybe slightly increase the drop rate?

Dragon tech Sharper V and Deadly V give the same effect, is this intended?

Or even though the stats are the same they are ability triggered?
    Last edited by Dakoren Ironhand; July 21st, 2009 at 09:43 PM.

Thread Information