Thread: Cafe' Travels...

Default Cafe' Travels...

It twas a grey and blustery day for this wayward traveler from afar. Deciding to take a break from crafting his home in a land called Alaska, he set forth to a building...or maybe gateway into another far away land called Istaria.

With an unexpected trip to a far off city, he decided to visit the small town where the gateway resides with hopes of returning to a land of honorable Paladins, caring Healers, and great Dragons in the sky.

Connecting to the gateway went smoothly, but lest he was thwarted...

"Alas...I finally have a couple hours to sit down before the Magic Box and delve into realms unknown...only to be thwarted at the last moment. Curse that 'Under Maintanence' Beast."

Shaking his head at the Magic Box after making another attempt to travel the gateway,Aaelefein, Paladin and Grand Master Crafter, packs up and heads back to Willow and the mountains of Hatcher's Pass where he will once again return to building his house. "Maybe in a couple weeks time I will find another opportunity to dwell in the land of Istaria."
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Cafe' Travels...

A message from beyond... my, I've heard of this 'Alaska'. Lovely, is it not? Albeit cold. To the south I once resided, taking the form of a female human (okay, mabey more like unwillingly 'borrowing')... It took a great deal of effort to return... I hope you will find the secret to returning soon when the gatekeeper, the beast of the maintenance, wanders off its guard and returns to rest once more for a while...

Default Re: Cafe' Travels...

Aael, great to hear from you old friend. sorry you couldn't get in that day would've been great to see you. I'm awake again old friend. Good to hear your busy up there on your new place, look forward to the pictures. You've got my email wouldn't complain if you sent me some nice Alaska landscape shots.

Take care bud hope all finds you well, look forward to seeing you ingame when time permits it again with your schedule.

Thread Information