Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unlocking Tier VI?

Default Re: Unlocking Tier VI?

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    Happy to know that the steelsilk sacks will stay and become useable - but - they are of use to crafters not to adv schools - most if not all of the high level crafters depend on teched t5 Satchels and the techs are of far greater interest and use than the modestly greater carry capacity of the T6 sack. So, may we please have the form to make the steelsilk sacks so we can put T5 techs on it? If this could be included for example in the T6 chest loot tables I believe a chorus of thank you's will come from the high level crafters of Istaria.

Knossos
    Master Sack form,
    Master Satchel form,
    Master Scalepack form,
    Master Backpack form,

All of these would be welcome.

But I daresay the master antidote form, Master poison cure forms, and the spells themselves got deleted just because of threads such as this...

Yes because one they add those form I can see it now. "But you added Master bags we need master cargo disk now to get all the resources we need." Then from adventures. "Why do crafters get all the luv? This game sucks to be an adventure."

My toon currently has 56 Scribed Forms listed under the "Master" filter - not many of these are Adventure forms best I can tell. Do I need to turn these in for game balance?

Knossos

no because there are tons of mobs over level 100

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Yes because one they add those form I can see it now. "But you added Master bags we need master cargo disk now to get all the resources we need." Then from adventures. "Why do crafters get all the luv? This game sucks to be an adventure."
    Personally I dont think there will be a reason to ask for the cargodisk forms, this is because the only disks worth it are L 120. As for the crafters getting all good things, I think its their turn now. Crafters had to do lots of building with very tiny and well guarded resource areas and deserve some goodies.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

well what good is all the form/recipes if no one has a fair chance to gain the skills to make it with the present system and caps on your skills? stop beating down the small guys and deside what you want to accomplish with the high levels, stop nerfing the lower levels loots in the bargain. i have met many an unhappy player this week with the nerfs.

but its your choice, you are desiders of istaria's future,

Lillyjo_chao's server

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    Happy to know that the steelsilk sacks will stay and become useable - but - they are of use to crafters not to adv schools - most if not all of the high level crafters depend on teched t5 Satchels and the techs are of far greater interest and use than the modestly greater carry capacity of the T6 sack. So, may we please have the form to make the steelsilk sacks so we can put T5 techs on it? If this could be included for example in the T6 chest loot tables I believe a chorus of thank you's will come from the high level crafters of Istaria.

Knossos
    No, there are no plans to add the formulas.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Well with my craft record over the almost 5 years tells me T6 crafting is nothing i'll never need anyways. Nice analogy Drev, my question is if T6 is not part of the eventual plan why even show the candy jar to the children. If this isn't the reaction to T6 forms showing up enmass with the new content expected, VI was way off base. What reaction did they think there would be, oh look the developers so pressed for time just spend tons of time creating writeups, icons and working these T6 items into loot tables so that we as players can actually see what we're never gonna get to make. If its never gonna be used get it out of game no reason to be there anyways, if Istaria was a girl we'd have a name for her teasing us like this.

I still believe T6 crafting is an eventual evolution that will have to happen eventually, probably not all at once but perhaps one lonely item at a time, due to manpower and time restraints. If it doesn't, it doesn't and i accept its not currently a priority, but those change over time and with a maxed out population and no real promo way to draw in new players if you think more people currently playing care more about a lower teir revamp than expanding current caps your talking to different people than i do daily.

With no plans to go full out T6 as a complete tier, I would guess that they would add more formulas for Tech kits that require master level skill, but can be applied to T5 items. That would allow progression with items without having to create umpteen hundred individual master level forms for every craft item already in game and the bugs we know will come with copy & paste (yes I know it isn't copy and paste but its the exact same result).

Drev

Why t6 cant just mean level 100?: I have no idea.

I most sincerely hope the level cap doesn't go up. I really do.

There's no reason techs and buffs can't allow people to work t6 at optimal someday and handle level 150 monsters. Therein lies the challenge.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Thread Information