Thread: Stop raining!

Default Stop raining!

Seriously. I have stuff to do today and it's pouring buckets. The rainy season was supposed to have ended last week.

While I'm happy that the rain cools off the earth and makes the rest of the day and night much easier temperature-wise, this is the fourth day in a row it's rained. It's not good for my job and I'm getting sick of it.

Also, yesterday was that awesome eclipse? Yeah, overcast, so we only got 20 seconds of the 6 minutes of it in the cracks between clouds. Can I have a *nice* weather day please?

Default Re: Stop raining!

I'll take some of your rain! We're starting to have to ration water where I live

I'll take some too. D:
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

I lived in a place called vancouver once where it rained all the time (After all, its a rainforest) And well, I'll take rain any day. I love it.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

been raining here for a few days too - great for my garden!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    I'll take some of your rain! We're starting to have to ration water where I live
    Ewww.. >.< We had to do that last year. It sucked. Hence why I'm partially glad for the rain. It is better than rationing again!

No summer here (Germany), but rain, rainstorms, and... rain again.
    Its depressing sometimes
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Come to the Valley of the Sun!

Warm, wonderful Phoenix Arizona, where it got up to 104 F/40 C!!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

I have hail as big as tennis balls if someone wants some ice. : P

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Okay.... after spending 4 hours in a truck soaked to the bone and cold because it's pouring sheets outside and now listening to the rain on my roof that sounds like it's going to destroy the roof any minute, I'll take that drought.

Hehe, what really sucks right now is for the last 2 days I've had heavy storm clouds hoovering over head threatening to rain, but refusing to. I want some rain!!! *whine*

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    Hehe, what really sucks right now is for the last 2 days I've had heavy storm clouds hoovering over head threatening to rain, but refusing to. I want some rain!!! *whine*
    Carry up a few Large buckets of dry ice and dump it in the clouds. That should do the trick if they're ripe to rain.

Dry ice or silver iodide = pro lax for clouds.

Rakku

For the record... we've had some horrendous storms in the uk recently, with the biggest one I have Ever seen floating over the east coast yesterday.

Okay, so while I do love the rain I now want a day with at least 8 hours of undisturbed non rainy sunshine so I can stain my dresser without fear of having to hastily move it while wet, as that is an impossible feat.

Thread Information