Thread: Old player, feel new....b

Default Old player, feel new....b

Hello everyone, I am a returning player, though I feel new lol. Last time I think I logged in was in early 2004. I was one of the first people on Dawn server to hit 100, Cleric/Spiritualist, now I'm not sure where I stand as far as levels and classes go ( What happened to the class system btw?) Last thing I remember was building the bridge to the Satyr's. I had to take a leave from gaming for a while (new wife, new job, and new home), but I am back to gaming full swing now that my job and lifestyle allow me free time again.

Anyways, my character is on Dawn server and I wouldn't mind getting with a guild if there are any active that would have me. I feel pretty noob at the moment as well considering my character was butt nekked and that's it when I finally logged back into him (hopefully they can recover my items and stuff but I won't hold my breath).

I am a mature player who just enjoys a little fun with like minded people. Hope to see you all in game.
    Last edited by Iylz; July 31st, 2009 at 03:13 AM.

Default Re: Old player, feel new....b

Greetings welcome back, hope they can get you stuff back, I'm sure if its possible from a technical standpoint its something VI will do for you.

As for guilds, which shard are you on, if your Order our guild is always accepting new members to fold, Scions of Istaria would be the name, ask any scion you see arround if you'd like more information.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

welcome home, iylz
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

My main character back when was Perthenos Aerimayis and I was on Dawn server. I was placed on order but I still pnp on VTT and can dig some RP.

*serves iylz some delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome back, Perthenos. Tagath and I are originally from Dawn shard as well, as is Obsidian Order (our guild). Feel free to drop in to the Order Alliance channel.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thank you for the welcomes

Thread Information