The schools should be pretty much how they were "back in the day". Max levels are still 100, the same kinds of weapons & spells are used, etc. I'm not sure if you were around when the tier IV & tier V techniques were rolled out; you probably will want to upgrade your armor, spells, etc. with the better techs applied. I don't envy your having to reorganize all your hotkeys, either!

As far as training points, if you don't like their distribution, you can redistribute "buyback" points up to some limit (maybe 300?). Those buyback point slots used slowly return with time, so you can keep modifying your skills to match your current class.

If you don't want to keep those level 10 classes, you can go through a process to "forget" them so that they will not affect your overall rating. Just curious, why keep healer at 20 if you're maxing out cleric? Usually it's the other way around. Also, a fun class to consider that would build well off the cleric and spiritist schools is druid.

Other than upgrading your gear, start talking to npc's all over the place - seems like there's a million quests out there for you to catch up on now! :-) Also, if you're on the roleplay shard (Order), the marketplace is a good public chat to meet some folks; I think of it like the ancient Greek agora.

Welcome back, and good luck!